<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Health

          Experts warn of growing health risks to Hong Kong

          By He Shusi and Zhao Ruinan in Hong Kong | China Daily | Updated: 2020-03-10 08:53
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          A woman and her child wearing facemasks look out at Victoria Harbour from the Star Ferry in Hong Kong on Feb 22, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

          Medical experts in Hong Kong are suggesting changes to coronavirus containment measures to prevent imported cases, as they cautioned that the city faces mounting risks from overseas amid a global outbreak.

          The remarks came after Hong Kong saw at least nine new cases in the past week with links to overseas travel. These patients or their close contacts visited countries including India, Japan, the United Kingdom, France, Mexico and the United States during their incubation periods.

          The latest new case in Hong Kong was a 44-year-old male driver of a 56-year-old patient of Indian origin, who visited multiple countries before returning to Hong Kong and developing suspicious symptoms, health authorities said at a news briefing on Monday.

          This has brought the city's total to 115 cases, including three deaths and 59 people discharged from hospitals.

          Yuen Kwok-yung, a leading Hong Kong microbiologist and one of the Hong Kong's government advisers on epidemic control, noted that the current challenge for Hong Kong is to prevent imported cases from foreign countries-not the Chinese mainland.

          It's increasingly difficult to cut the global transmission chains, as the virus has been spreading across the world, Yuen said.

          Even when Hong Kong enters the summer, countries in the Southern Hemisphere will enter winter at the same time and have another outbreak, with the possibility of it spreading elsewhere, he warned during a radio interview on Monday.

          Yuen said he believes the outbreak will be brought under control only after vaccines or specialized drugs are available, or 70 percent of the population develops an antibody against the virus.

          This could take years, he warned. During this time the disease might become endemic in Hong Kong, always present but under control, like the flu, he said.

          He suggested that the government considers requesting arrivals from epidemic areas to provide a health certificate, or complete a 14-day quarantine before entering Hong Kong.

          As of Monday, novel coronavirus infections had been reported in over 100 countries and regions around the world. The number of remaining patients overseas has surpassed those in China, and reached 25,000, while China has some 19,000 patients.

          Keiji Fukuda, a former WHO official who is also a member of the Hong Kong government's expert team on the COVID-19 outbreak, told China Daily that he thinks Hong Kong has to adjust control strategies, both on border control and local prevention.

          "Control strategies like social distancing, keeping yourself at home when you are sick or not going out, personal hygiene, these things will become more important," he stressed. "But we are also trying to develop vaccines."

          Another member of the government's medical expert team, David Hui Shu-cheong, a professor of respiratory and infectious diseases, said the government should constantly review the situation of the epidemic overseas, especially in developing countries such as India, as six cases in Hong Kong are linked to that country.

          Limited medical resources there can result in inaccurate statistics of actual infection numbers, Hui warned.

          Kathy Zhang also contributed to this story.

           

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久热久热久热久热久热久热| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产| 人妻中文字幕亚洲精品| 国产午夜美女福利短视频| 九九热在线精品视频观看| 18禁免费无码无遮挡网站| 无码激情亚洲一区| 免费夜色污私人影院在线观看| 国内精品无码一区二区三区| 97天天摸天天爽天天碰| 亚洲精品乱码在线观看| 国产成人久久综合一区| 国产亚洲国产亚洲国产亚洲| 乱人伦中文视频在线| 久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽| 久久午夜无码免费| 性欧美三级在线观看| 国产不卡一区在线视频| 久久精品国产清自在天天线| 麻豆精品一区二区综合av| 国产午夜影视大全免费观看| 在线高清免费不卡全码| 精品久久人人做爽综合| 精品无码久久久久国产| 在线免费观看亚洲天堂av| 少妇乳大丰满在线播放| 999国产精品一区二区| 99久久成人国产精品免费| 中文字幕一区二区三区在线毛片| 激情综合网激情五月俺也去 | 亚洲人成网站观看在线观看| 亚洲高清在线观看免费视频| 国产精品福利自产拍久久| 国产乱人视频在线播放| 偷拍一区二区三区在线视频| 九九re线精品视频在线观看视频| 亚洲日本VA一区二区三区| 天堂亚洲免费视频| 国产亚洲精品福利片| 色悠悠国产在线视频一线| 美女黄网站18禁免费看|