<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / International spotlight

          Trump signs $8.3 b emergency funding package to fight COVID-19

          Xinhua | Updated: 2020-03-07 15:40
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          A person wearing a face mask walks along Wall Street after further cases of coronavirus were confirmed in New York City, New York, US, March 6, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

          WASHINGTON — US President Donald Trump on Friday signed into law a $8.3 billion emergency funding package the Congress approved earlier this week, as the spread of the COVID-19 requires urgent support from the federal government.

          The US Senate overwhelmingly passed the funding package on Thursday, following a similar bipartisan approval by the House of Representatives a day earlier.

          The bill, negotiated by leaders from both Senate and House appropriations panels, will boost funding for the testing of the virus, support the development of vaccines, as well as lower costs for medical treatments.

          The plan includes nearly $7.8 billion in new funding to combat the spread of the virus at the local, state, national and international levels, and it also authorizes $500 million to allow Medicare beneficiaries to access telehealth programs.

          The funding package was signed into law as fears of virus spreading are growing among Americans, with over 300 confirmed cases and over 10 deaths reported in the United States as of Friday, according to data tracking tool developed by the Johns Hopkins University.

          The funding plan is significantly larger than the request from the White House, which initially asked for $2.5 billion to fight the ongoing spread of the disease.

          In a tweet Thursday, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, a New York Democrat, called the Trump administration's proposal "dangerously inadequate," noting that the House and Senate have come together in a bipartisan way "on an important first step" to deal with this crisis.

          Senator Richard Shelby, chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee, said in a statement Thursday that the 8.3-billion-dollar funding packing "includes what our experts say they need."

          "It attacks the crisis at the local, state, federal, and international levels," said Shelby, an Alabama Republican. "And it brings to bear the full resources of the federal government."

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲区一区二区三区亚洲| 极品少妇的粉嫩小泬看片| 2020aa一级毛片免费高清| 91中文字幕一区在线| 亚洲真人无码永久在线| 欧美人与动牲猛交xxxxbbbb| 四虎永久在线高清免费看| 亚洲中文字幕无码专区| 精品无码国产不卡在线观看| 婷婷五月综合丁香在线| 欧美性巨大╳╳╳╳╳高跟鞋| 亚洲最大的成人网站| 日韩亚洲中文图片小说| 欧洲成人在线观看| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区高清视频 | 三人成全免费观看电视剧高清| 午夜男女爽爽影院免费视频下载| 天堂网av最新在线| 日韩不卡一区二区三区四区| 人妻少妇不满足中文字幕| 一本色道婷婷久久欧美| 五级黄高潮片90分钟视频| 亚洲精品二区在线观看| 久久这里只有精品好国产| 免费观看a毛片一区二区不卡| 亚洲国产成人久久综合区| 二区三区国产在线观看| 免费av网站| 精品国产一区AV天美传媒| 日韩黄色网站| 91福利视频一区二区| 日韩av在线直播| 99精品国产一区二区三区| 国产乱子影视频上线免费观看| 久久久久人妻精品一区三寸| a级国产乱理伦片在线观看al| 亚洲视频第一页在线观看| 国产在线精品欧美日韩电影| 欧美www在线观看| 亚洲第一福利视频| 国产国拍亚洲精品永久软件|