<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          EU raises COVID-19 risk level, insists not to close interior borders

          Xinhua | Updated: 2020-03-03 09:05
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          A tourist wearing a mask walks away from the Louvre as the staff closed the museum during a staff meeting about the coronavirus outbreak, in Paris, March 2, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

          EU'S ANTI-VIRUS FIGHT

          So far more than 20 European countries have reported COVID-19 infection cases. Measures have been taken to contain the virus on one hand, and advices have been given, on the other, to keep the normal life going.

          The EU has been working to coordinate the member countries' national measures so as to boost the overall preparedness in the bloc. "There has been a huge amount of coordination over the last eight weeks," said von der Leyen.

          Praising the efforts made by the European Commission to respond to the global outbreak, von der Leyen also announced the establishment of a COVID-19 response team that comprises five European Commissioners.

          The response team will work on three parallel pillars -- medical field, mobility and economy, she elaborated.

          An accelerated joint procurement procedure for personal protective equipment with 20 EU member states was announced. Stella Kyriakides, the European Commissioner for health issues, said invitations to tender have been sent to a number of selected companies identified through a market analysis.

          During the press conference, questions were raised on whether the free movements of people were to be limited within the EU due to the epidemic concerns.

          "No, this is not under consideration," replied von der Leyen.

          However, the Czech Republic on Monday joined a number of other countries to stop direct flights from affected areas including South Korea and northern Italy.

          "We are stopping flights from Milan, Bergamo, Venice, Bologna of Italy and that from South Korea due to the coronavirus spread. It is currently a necessary measure to protect our citizens. Unfortunately, in Italy and South Korea the number of infected people is rising rapidly," said Czech Health Minister Adam Vojtech on Twitter.

          |<< Previous 1 2 3   
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 99久久久无码国产精品9| 日本高清在线观看WWWWW色| 亚洲激情av一区二区三区| 农村老熟妇乱子伦视频| 免费人成在线观看网站| 三人成全免费观看电视剧高清| 无码中文av波多野结衣一区| 亚洲人妻av有码一区| 无套内谢少妇一二三四| 图片区小说区亚洲欧美自拍| 国产精品一区二区三区四区| 亚洲男人的天堂久久香蕉| 精品无码一区二区三区电影 | 亚洲欧洲日产国码中文字幕| jizzjizz日本高潮喷水| 国产精品综合av一区二区国产馆| 妺妺窝人体色www聚色窝仙踪| 蜜桃av一区二区高潮久久精品| 好吊色欧美一区二区三区四区| 天堂亚洲免费视频| 狼狼狼色精品视频在线播放| 精品人妻av区乱码| 成年午夜免费韩国做受视频| 亚洲综合国产伊人五月婷| 广东少妇大战黑人34厘米视频| 久久婷婷成人综合色综合| 制服丝袜长腿无码专区第一页 | 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画| 国产福利永久在线视频无毒不卡| 亚洲一区二区日韩综合久久| 风韵丰满妇啪啪区老老熟女杏吧| 挺进粗大尤物人妻中文字幕| 国产精品网红尤物福利在线观看| 成人啪精品视频网站午夜| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜avapp| 亚洲日韩精品无码av海量| 成av免费大片黄在线观看| 日本午夜精品一区二区三区电影| 国产久免费热视频在线观看 | 日韩中文字幕精品人妻| 亚洲中文精品人人永久免费|