<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Sports
          Home / Sports / Soccer

          Serie A soccer match postponed due to coronavirus outbreak

          Updated: 2020-03-02 11:10
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          General view outside the San Siro stadium after the Serie A match AC Milan v Genoa was postponed due to the recent coronavirus outbreak, March 1, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

          The Serie A game between Sampdoria and Verona due to be played on Monday has been called off and is the sixth out of 10 scheduled for the current round of matches to be postponed because of the coronavirus outbreak in Italy.

          Serie A said in a statement on Sunday that the game at Genoa's Luigi Ferraris stadium would be rescheduled for May 13, the same date as the five other matches which were called off on Saturday.

          The decision came after Giovanni Toti, the president of the Liguria region where Genoa is located, said the Sampdoria-Verona game could only be played if it was behind closed doors.

          The death toll from an outbreak of coronavirus in Italy has risen to 34, five more than a day earlier, officials said on Sunday, while the number of confirmed cases was 1,694.

          On Monday, the Italian government banned sports events in six regions of the country but said Serie A matches in the affected areas could still go ahead behind closed doors.

          Serie A initially agreed but on Saturday changed its mind and said the five matches affected -- including the key clash between Juventus and Inter Milan -- would be postponed.

          Genoa is not one of those areas but Verona is and Toti said he did not want to take any risks.

          "Playing Samp-Verona with open doors would be a serious risk, because Genoa has not had any contagion so far, so it would have seemed inappropriate and imprudent to give access to the public," Toti told reporters, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport and other Italian media. 

          Reuters

          Most Popular

          Highlights

          What's Hot
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品亚欧美一区二区三区| 国产AV影片麻豆精品传媒| 精品国产午夜福利伦理片| 国产360激情盗摄全集| 一区二区三区四区五区自拍| 国产一区国产二区在线视频| 久久久久亚洲AV成人片一区| 国产一区二区三区4区| 国内视频偷拍久久伊人网| 国产中文字幕在线一区| 少妇真人直播免费视频| 国产精品亚洲А∨天堂免| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的激情视频| 韩国免费a级毛片久久| 亚洲大乳高潮日本专区| 日韩乱码视频一区二区三区| 亚洲精品www久久久久久| 最新亚洲av日韩av二区| 欧美在线精品一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇乱色一区二区三区| 熟妇人妻无码中文字幕老熟妇| 一区二区三区四区精品黄| 18禁精品一区二区三区| 国产国语毛片在线看国产| 国产精品久久自在自线不卡| 日本一区二区三区在线 |观看| 狠狠躁日日躁夜夜躁欧美老妇| 国产小受被做到哭咬床单GV| 无码专区AAAAAA免费视频| 无码人妻丝袜在线视频| 手机在线观看av片| 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 樱桃视频影院在线播放| 色爱av综合网国产精品| 精品亚洲没码中文字幕| 在线观看欧美精品二区| bt天堂新版中文在线| 天天爽夜夜爽视频精品| 亚洲欧美高清在线精品一区二区 | 国产精品亚洲二区在线播放| 久久99国产精品久久99小说|