<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Europe

          Italy's COVID-19 cases total 1,694, vast majority not serious

          Xinhua | Updated: 2020-03-02 08:47
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          A passenger in a protective mask uses her phone at Rome's Fiumicino airport, after first cases of coronavirus were confirmed in Italy, January 31, 2020. [Photo/Agenciess]

          ROME - The number of Italians infected by the coronavirus "continues to accelerate," Giovanni Rezza, head of the Italian High Institute of Health's Department of Infectious Diseases, said Sunday, adding that the country was at least a week away from seeing a peak in the outbreak.

          According to Angelo Borrelli, Civil Protection Department chief and Extraordinary Commissioner for the coronavirus emergency, the total number of COVID-19 cases in Italy reached 1,577 -- or 1,694 including those healed or died.

          That is an increase from 1,128 a day earlier, or 1,049 excluding those who died or were cured. The death toll in Italy so far is 34, an increase of three over the past 24 hours.

          Most of those infected are in the northern part of the country, with 984 cases in Lombardy, 285 in Emilia-Romagna, and 263 in Veneto. All told, 15 regions and one autonomous province have seen infections. But those three regions are the only ones with triple-digit infections.

          Borrelli stressed that the vast majority of the COVID-19 cases were not serious -- more than half of those infected are recovering at home with at the worst mild symptoms. Another 41 percent were recovering with symptoms.

          Only 9 percent of those infected, or 140 people -- 106 of whom are in Lombardy -- are in intensive care, the Department of Civil Defense said.

          The department also said that the number of Italian residents cured of COVID-19, the disease caused by coronavirus, reached 83, an increase of 33 compared to Saturday.

          Among those cured, a 98-year-old woman, believed to be the oldest person in the world to have been infected and cured of COVID-19.

          "The number of serious cases remains small in percentage terms, and that continues to be the case even as the total number of infections continues to accelerate," said Rezza.

          Rezza added that since most containment measures were put into place in Italy only a week ago, and given that the incubation period for the virus appears to be 12 or 13 days, that peak acceleration in Italy was still several days away.

          "The data implies we will likely see a slowdown starting in about one week or ten days," Rezza said.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国精品午夜福利视频不卡| 日本高清视频网站www| 好紧好爽免费午夜视频| 欧美日本激情| 亚洲AV成人无码久久精品| 琪琪午夜成人理论福利片| 亚洲国产午夜精品理论片妓女| 91国语精品3p在线观看| 粉嫩av蜜臀一区二区三区| 日韩丝袜人妻中文字幕| 国产欧美日韩精品第二区| 亚洲精品人成网线在线| 色噜噜亚洲黑人www视频| 精品国偷自产在线视频99| 国产精品视频免费一区二区三区| 久久精品视频这里有精品| 国产精品99久久免费| 丰满岳乱妇久久久| 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观| 亚洲一区二区经典在线播放| 国产麻豆剧果冻传媒一区| 97国内精品久久久久不卡| 人人妻人人狠人人爽天天综合网 | 中文字幕在线视频不卡一区二区 | 乱人伦人妻系列| 久久精品免费无码区| 91毛片网| 最新国产麻豆AⅤ精品无码| 亚洲最大成人av在线| 无套内谢少妇毛片在线| 99爱视频精品免视看| 国产精品日日摸夜夜添夜夜添无码| 精品国产一区二区三区2021| 亚洲精品一区二区三区蜜| 7777久久亚洲中文字幕蜜桃| 久久综合色之久久综合色| 国产成人午夜福利精品| 少妇夜夜春夜夜爽试看视频| 国产精品久久久久久2021| 国产黄色三级三级看三级| 久久99久国产麻精品66|