<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Europe

          Coronavirus cuts deeper into Europe

          China Daily | Updated: 2020-02-28 09:40
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Tourists wear protective masks in Saint Mark's Square in Venice as Italy battles a coronavirus outbreak, Venice, Italy, Feb 27, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

          17 countries declare cases as continent braces for rise in number of infections

          ROME-Europe continued to brace for an increase in confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus on Thursday as officials take measures to contain the spread of the virus in what countries now see as the early stage of a COVID-19 epidemic.

          A growing number of people linked to Italy, which has more coronavirus cases outside Asia than anywhere else, fell ill across Europe, with 17 European countries reporting confirmed cases of infection as of early on Thursday.

          By press time, two more people had died in the country from coronavirus, bringing the death toll from the worst outbreak of the disease yet seen in Europe to 14, the Civil Protection agency said on Thursday. The number of confirmed cases has risen to 528 from 420 announced on Wednesday.

          Denmark and Estonia reported their first confirmed cases on Thursday, while Romania, North Macedonia, Norway and Greece did likewise on Wednesday. One day earlier, Switzerland, Austria and Croatia also reported their first cases. The number in Switzerland rose to four on Thursday. Other countries that had previously reported cases, including Italy and Germany, have also seen confirmed new infections.

          Denmark has confirmed its first coronavirus infection in a man who returned from a skiing holiday in northern Italy, the Danish health authority said on Thursday. The man was put in isolation in his own home.

          And Estonia has confirmed its first case of the virus in a man who returned from Iran, Russian news agencies TASS and Interfax reported on Thursday, citing Estonian Minister of Social Affairs Tanel Kiik, who added that the person is a permanent resident of Estonia but not a citizen.

          Romanian Health Minister Victor Costache confirmed late on Wednesday that a 20-year-old Romanian had tested positive for the novel coronavirus.

          North Macedonia confirmed its first case of infection, diagnosed in a woman who recently arrived from Italy, Health Minister Venko Filipce said on Wednesday.

          Italy calls for support

          Meanwhile, Italy sought to rally international support for its virus containment efforts on Wednesday. At the start of a crisis meeting with the World Health Organization and European Union representatives in Rome, Italian Health Minister Roberto Speranza said:"Viruses don't know borders and they don't stop at them."

          Germany and France also reported two cases apiece in people with no known ties to Italy, travel to China or contact with an infected person, raising concern about additional clusters of unknown origin possibly forming in Europe.

          "We are at the beginning of a coronavirus epidemic in Germany," German Health Minister Jens Spahn said, adding that he had asked state health officials to review their emergency plans for pandemics.

          European Union Health Commissioner Stella Kyriakides said on Wednesday in Rome that EU countries should coordinate their responses to the outbreak of the coronavirus to avoid divergent approaches. Kyriakides said countries should not give in to panic and that the EU would provide information for travelers on the virus.

          "All member states need to inform us of their preparedness plans," she said. "Divergent approaches across the EU should be avoided," Kyriakides said, adding the EU executive was ready to coordinate responses.

          The German Health Ministry said on Wednesday that the country was "at the beginning of an epidemic" as authorities in the west tested dozens of people who had contact with an infected couple.

          British Health Secretary Matt Hancock also said on Wednesday that the government expects more cases to arise and it has a clear four-part plan to respond to the outbreak: contain, delay, research and mitigate.

          As of Wednesday morning, 7,132 people in the country had been tested for the virus, Hancock said in a statement. By Thursday morning, 15 people had been confirmed with the virus.

          Xinhua

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 丁香五月婷激情综合第九色| 四虎成人精品永久网站| 精品国产品香蕉在线| 免费观看在线A级毛片| 中文字幕人妻无码一区二区三区| 久久久亚洲女精品aa| av在线播放国产一区| 亚洲区一区二区三区视频| 极品少妇的粉嫩小泬视频| 亚洲情色av一区二区| 中文精品无码中文字幕无码专区| 久热这里只有精品12| 一区二区和激情视频| 国产一区二区激情对白在线| 久久综合97丁香色香蕉| 四虎成人精品在永久在线| 亚洲成片在线看一区二区| 国产成人精品2021欧美日韩| 亚洲av色在线观看国产| 亚洲色欲在线播放一区二区三区| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕波多野结衣 | 国产高清无遮挡内容丰富| 99久久精品久久久久久婷婷| 亚洲国产欧美在线人成| 亚洲阿v天堂网2021| 内地自拍三级在线观看| 国产精品点击进入在线影院高清| 51福利国产在线观看午夜天堂| 丁香五月婷激情综合第九色| 国产亚洲精品久久久久久床戏| 亚洲a∨国产av综合av| 国产老熟女狂叫对白| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码成人片 | 国产综合视频一区二区三区| 日韩AV片无码一区二区三区| 日韩av综合免费在线| 亚洲人成色99999在线观看| 日本欧美一区二区三区在线播放 | 亚洲国产性夜夜综合 | 国产毛片基地| 无码日韩精品91超碰|