<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          Global contagion situation worsens

          By ZHAO HUANXIN in Washington and PAN MENGQI in Beijing | China Daily | Updated: 2020-02-28 03:43
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Workers spray disinfectant to sanitize a shopping district in Seoul, South Korea, on Thursday. [Photo\Agencies]

          The South Korean and United States militaries announced on Thursday they were postponing their annual joint drills amid concerns about the novel coronavirus outbreak, which has infected 1,766 people in the Asian country, the largest outbreak outside China.

          Reports said that 22 South Korean soldiers and one US soldier in South Korea had tested positive for the virus.

          As about 28,500 US troops are stationed in South Korea, for the sake of their safety, a "command post training" exercise usually held by the two militaries' Combined Forces Command will be postponed "until further notice", the combined command said in a statement on Thursday.

          Experts say the postponement of the drills was inevitable because the potential spread of the virus in military barracks could significantly weaken defense capabilities.

          Meanwhile, in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed on Wednesday that a person in northern California has contracted the virus without traveling outside the US or coming in contact with another patient known to have the infection.

          US health authorities, managing 60 cases so far — mostly people repatriated from the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan — said the US and the world should be prepared for a major outbreak in the upcoming weeks.

          Praising China's strict quarantine and containment measures, Bruce Aylward, head of the WHO-China Joint Mission on COVID-19's foreign expert panel, also warned that other nations are "simply not ready" to contain the outbreak.

          But US President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that the risk of a major outbreak in the US still remained "very low".

          "I don't think it's inevitable," Trump said of the spread of the virus, in apparent contradiction of officials from the CDC, who said a day earlier that the spread of the disease in the US is inevitable.

          The president said he recently had a "long talk" with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

          "He is working so hard on this problem," Trump said about China's efforts to contain the infection.

          Trump also said China has "a significant group of very talented people that are working", and the US is giving them "certain advice", with US experts being part of the WHO team visiting China.

          As the virus spreads globally, the impact on large gatherings has increased. The US State Department raised its travel advisory caution level for South Korea to the second-highest level, now urging US citizens to reconsider traveling there. Some media sources also reported that the International Monetary Fund was considering whether to make its April meeting in Washington virtual.

          As of Thursday, cases of the virus have appeared in 13 new countries — Algeria, Austria, Brazil, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, North Macedonia, Norway, Pakistan, Romania and Switzerland — bringing the number of countries hit to more than 46.

          Iran has announced over 20 deaths and more than 250 infections, including Mojtaba Zolnour, chairman of the Iranian parliament's national security and foreign affairs committee; Masoumeh Ebtekar, vice-president for women and family affairs; and Iraj Harirchi, deputy health minister. Iranian authorities announced domestic travel restrictions for people with confirmed or suspected cases of the novel coronavirus.

          Hadi Khosroshahi, a former Iranian ambassador to the Vatican, died at age 81 on Thursday after he contracted the disease.

          A 61-year-old man in Sao Paulo, Brazil, who had recently visited Italy, is Latin America's first confirmed patient.

          In addition, Italians or people who recently visited Italy have tested positive in Algeria, Austria, Croatia, North Macedonia, Greece, Romania, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. The number of infections in Italy, the hardest hit country in Europe, reached 400 late on Wednesday, with 12 deaths.

          Agencies contributed to this story.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 9l久久午夜精品一区二区| 人妻无码av中文系列久| 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠视频| av色蜜桃一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲日产国码久在线| 国产亚洲综合区成人国产| 国产一区二区在线有码| 人妻中文字幕一区二区视频| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区| 蜜臀av一区二区三区日韩| 亚洲精品麻豆一二三区| 亚洲精品一区二区制服| 中文字幕一区日韩精品| 中文字幕精品人妻av在线 | 久久午夜无码免费| 国产综合精品一区二区三区| 永久免费av网站可以直接看的| 国产偷窥熟女高潮精品视频| 国产明星精品无码AV换脸| 爱啪啪av导航| 日韩深夜免费在线观看| 伊人久久精品一区二区三区| 2021最新国产在线人成| 91久久夜色精品国产网站| 福利视频一区二区在线| 国产按头口爆吞精在线视频| 国产无套乱子伦精彩是白视频| 国产香蕉精品视频一区二区三区 | 麻豆一区二区三区久久| 亚洲综合色一区二区三区| 成人精品一区二区三区不卡免费看| 国产裸体美女视频全黄| 一级毛片网| 视频一区二区三区自拍偷拍| 97久久综合亚洲色hezyo| 欧美性猛交xxxx富婆| 好爽好紧好大的免费视频| 日韩福利视频导航| 俄罗斯性孕妇孕交| 91精品人妻一区二区| 中文字幕无码av不卡一区|