<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Society

          Guideline outlines measures to resume work

          By CUI JIA | China Daily | Updated: 2020-02-27 08:39
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          A worker from the Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Group works on the production line in Yulin, China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region. [Photo provided to chinadaily.com.cn]

          Legal organizations assist companies affected by virus control procedures

          Legal organizations will work together to protect enterprises' legal rights and reduce the impact of legal procedures that may affect their operations during the novel coronavirus prevention and control period, according to a directive published on Wednesday.

          The directive, which aims to provide guarantees for the resumption of work and production, was released by the Commission for Political and Legal Affairs of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, the Supreme People's Court, the Supreme People's Procuratorate, the Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Justice.

          For enterprises that are unable to resume production due to judicial investigations, legal organizations will choose measures with the least impact on production, Chen Guoqing, deputy chief procurator, said during a news conference on Wednesday.

          "We will also re-evaluate the circumstances of business operators who are in custody for police investigation, prosecution or trials. If further detention is unnecessary, they can be released on bail so they can resume their businesses," Chen said.

          Twelve key members of seven enterprises in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, have been out on bail since last year so their businesses could carry on operations, he added.

          What's more, for enterprises that cause the spread of the novel coronavirus or create the risk of spreading it after resuming production, fewer arrests and prosecutions should be made as long as the enterprises have enforced epidemic prevention or control measures, according to a directive.

          As the number of newly diagnosed and suspected cases declines and the number of cured patients increases rapidly, China has begun to resume work in an orderly manner while ensuring all response measures are carried out.

          In addition, police around China have targeted cases that affect epidemic prevention and control measures, Du Hangwei, vice-minister of public security, said at the news conference.

          As of Monday, public security departments have solved 22,000 cases relating to disturbance of epidemic control work, with criminal detention of 4,260 people.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 美女禁区a级全片免费观看| 欧美人与zoxxxx另类| 丰满少妇被猛烈进出69影院| 精品亚洲成av人在线观看| 99久久国产一区二区三区| 成人午夜在线观看日韩| mm1313亚洲国产精品| 精品无码老熟妇magnet| 久久99精品中文字幕在| 久久亚洲精品人成综合网| 亚洲中文字幕在线二页| 国产人妻鲁鲁一区二区| 真人无码作爱免费视频| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 国产台湾黄色av一区二区| 久久久久久久久18禁秘| 中文字幕在线无码一区二区三区| 国产偷国产偷亚洲清高| 日区中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲AV成人无码精品电影在线| 国产亚洲精品欧洲在线视频| 中文字幕日韩有码一区| 色婷婷五月在线精品视频| 午夜av高清在线观看| 热99精品视频| 免费看亚洲一区二区三区| 国产成人综合久久精品推最新 | 国产一精品一av一免费| 国产系列丝袜熟女精品视频| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠7777米奇 | 欧美国产日产一区二区| 啦啦啦高清视频在线观看| 人妻中文字幕精品一页| 国产午夜精品亚洲精品| 国产中文字幕精品免费| 成人无码AV一区二区| 免费又大粗又爽又黄少妇毛片| 国产黄色大片一区精品| 亚洲欧美高清在线精品一区二区| 婷婷六月色| 亚洲一区二区三区蜜桃臀|