<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Middle East

          8 Mideast countries report COVID-19 cases

          Xinhua | Updated: 2020-02-26 18:52
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          An Iranian woman wears a protective mask to prevent contracting coronavirus, as she is seen at a drug store in Tehran, Iran Feb 25, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

          BEIJING - Eight countries in the Middle East has reported COVID-19 cases, according to local media on Wednesday.

          Iranian state TV said Wednesday that 19 people have been killed by the new coronavirus amid 139 confirmed cases in the country so far.

          Bahrain announced Wednesday that the number of COVID-19 cases in the country has totalled 26, with three new cases confirmed, the Bahrain News Agency reported.

          The United Arab Emirates said that 13 patients have tested positive for COVID-19, and three of them have recovered, according to the country's Ministry of Health and Prevention.

          Kuwait's Health Ministry reported a new COVID-19 case on Wednesday, bringing the total in the country to 12, according to Kuwait News Agency.

          Iraq announced four new cases of novel coronavirus disease in the country's northern province of Kirkuk on Tuesday, with the total number in the country reaching five.

          Oman's Ministry of Health revealed on Tuesday that the number of COVID-19 cases in the country has risen to four, with two new infections discovered following the announcement of the first two cases on Monday.

          Israel's Health Ministry announced Friday that an Israeli who returned from the virus-hit Diamond Princess cruise ship docked in Japan tested positive for COVID-19 hours after returning home.

          Lebanese Health Minister Hamad Hassan announced Friday the detection of the first COVID-19 case, which is now being treated in the Rafic Hariri Hospital.

          Amid the coronavirus outbreak, many Middle Eastern countries have imposed more flight restrictions.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人剧情AV麻豆果冻| 亚洲成a人片在线观看中| 国产精品美女一区二三区| 好吊视频在线一区二区三区| 久久精品国产只有精品96| 国产国产午夜福利视频| 中文字幕无字幕加勒比| 久久精品亚洲国产综合色| 人妻中文字幕在线视频无码| 国产美女在线精品亚洲二区 | 饥渴的熟妇张开腿呻吟视频| 精品卡通动漫亚洲AV第一页| 日本一卡二卡3卡四卡网站精品 | 99在线国内在线视频22| 日韩有码中文字幕国产| 深夜福利啪啪片| 一本色道久久—综合亚洲| 国内自拍小视频在线看| 国产欧美精品一区二区三区-老狼| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 亚洲精品一区二区美女| 国产熟女肥臀精品国产馆乱| 日本国产精品第一页久久| 久久夜夜免费视频| 亚洲色欲色欲WWW在线丝| 一个本道久久综合久久88| 亚洲精品一区二区三区综合| 国产亚洲av嫩草久久| 日本深夜福利在线观看| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 又色又爽又黄又无遮挡的网站| 视频一区视频二区制服丝袜| 中文字幕日韩精品欧美一区| 日韩不卡一区二区三区四区| 国产18禁黄网站禁片免费视频 | 狂躁女人双腿流白色液体| 中文字幕日韩一区二区不卡 | 最近最新中文字幕视频| 国产亚洲av日韩精品熟女| 欧洲美熟女乱又伦免费视频| 亚洲全网成人资源在线观看|