<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Newsmakers

          Experts: Nation's prudent steps bring notable results

          By WANG XIAOYU in Bejing and CHEN WEIHUA in Brussels | China Daily Global | Updated: 2020-02-26 09:07
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres speaks on the novel coronavirus situation at the World Health Organization headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, on Monday. Guterres expressed gratitude for the sacrifices made by China's people to fight the outbreak. XINHUA

          China's unprecedented public health responses to the novel coronavirus outbreak have yielded notable results in blocking human-to-human transmission of the virus, preventing or at least delaying hundreds of thousands of cases, said a joint team consisting of experts from China and the World Health Organization.

          China has also played a crucial role in protecting the international community, buying precious time for countries to adopt active prevention and control measures and providing them with worthwhile experience, the 25-member team said at a news conference in Beijing on Monday after a nine-day field trip in China.

          China is taking prudent, phased and orderly steps to gradually restore order in the social, economic, education and healthcare sectors, it said.

          Noting that the novel coronavirus is a new pathogen, the team said more information is needed to better understand the transmission and severity of the disease, adding that global prevention and control work still faces severe challenges.

          The team advised countries to take active monitoring measures, strive for early detection, diagnosis, quarantine and treatment, and closely trace and quarantine close contacts.

          Countries with imported cases or seeing a surge of cases are advised to immediately activate national emergency plans to ensure that governments at every level take necessary intervention measures to block the spread.

          Chinese and WHO experts also called on countries to strengthen the exchange of information on the outbreak and remain united to jointly deal with the challenges brought by COVID-19.

          Bruce Aylward, senior adviser to the director-general of the WHO and head of the foreign expert panel, said China's measures such as mass isolation, shutting down transportation and mobilizing the public to abide by hygienic practices have proved effective in curbing a contagious and mysterious disease, especially since the whole of society is committed to the measures.

          "This approach of all-of-government and all-of-society ... has averted and probably prevented at least tens of thousands, even hundreds of thousands, of cases," he said. "It is extraordinary."

          Aylward said he was struck by the fact that in Wuhan, Hubei province, the epicenter of the outbreak, hospital beds are opening up and medical institutions have the capacity and space to receive and care for all patients for the first time since the outbreak began.

          "I just thought it's so important that we recognize that to the people of Wuhan, it is recognized, the world is in your debt," he said.

          Aylward added that the decline seen in China is real, saying "multiple sources of data have pointed that it is falling, and is falling because of the action that is being taken".

          According to China's National Health Commission, daily new infections nationwide have been trending downward for more than a week.

          Aylward said, "The only successful measure we know so far to contain the COVID-19 is in China."

          Liang Wannian, a National Health Commission official and head of the Chinese expert panel, said one key understanding shared by all experts is that the explosive growth of new infections in Wuhan has been effectively curbed. But with over 400 new confirmed cases each day, containment measures must be maintained, with a focus on timely diagnosis and treatment, he added.

          Liang said the virus's transmission capability may have surpassed that of many other pathogens, including the virus that causes SARS, posing great challenges in ending the epidemic.

          At a news briefing in Geneva on Monday, Michael Ryan, executive director of the organization's health emergencies program, said the WHO still does not fully understand the transmission dynamics of COVID-19, but "we are in a phase of preparedness for a potential pandemic".

          Cai Hong and Xinhua contributed to this story.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 我国产码在线观看av哈哈哈网站| а∨天堂一区中文字幕| 九九热视频在线观看视频| 少妇激情一区二区三区视频小说| 强奷乱码中文字幕| 国产精品中文第一字幕| 欧美交A欧美精品喷水| 性一交一乱一伦| 亚洲天堂欧洲| 国产成人精品一区二区三区| 国产毛片基地| 国产精品入口麻豆| 亚洲+成人+国产| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产| 久久五月丁香合缴情网| 久久综合精品国产一区二区三区无码 | 99人体免费视频| 亚洲精品成人A在线观看| 无码毛片一区二区本码视频| 亚洲av成人在线一区| 国内精品久久久久影院网站| 亚洲av无码成人网站www| 国产午夜福利视频在线| 国产成人综合久久二区| 亚洲熟女一区二区av| 高清免费毛片| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区三区| 欧乱色国产精品兔费视频| 成全影院高清电影好看的电视剧 | 久久99亚洲精品久久久久| 日韩卡一卡2卡3卡4卡| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文无码| 国产91丝袜在线播放动漫| 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站 | 亚洲av成人一区二区三区| 亚洲成AV人片在线观高清| 中文字幕在线观看一区二区| 亚洲伊人久久综合影院| 国产精品无码作爱| 草裙社区精品视频播放| 久久久久久一级毛片免费无遮挡 |