<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          Trainee infection information 'baseless'

          By MAO WEIHUA in Urumqi | China Daily | Updated: 2020-02-24 09:36
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          A worker disinfects a dormitory in Urumqi, Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, Feb 22, 2020. [Photo/Xinhua]

          The government of the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region has acted with confidence and resolution in its fight against novel coronavirus, according to a regional videoconference over the weekend.

          As of Saturday, Xinjiang had 76 confirmed cases of the virus, including two patients who died and 25 who were cured. No new cases have been reported for four days in a row, according to the regional government.

          Since the outbreak began, the region has adhered to the epidemic prevention and control measures the Communist Party of China Central Committee decided on, and it has made the safety and health of all ethnic groups the primary concern, according to a release after the conference.

          As for recent virus prevention and control misinformation at Xinjiang's vocational education and training centers, Ilijan Anayt, spokesman for the regional government, said there could be no risk of large-scale coronavirus infection in the centers as the trainees had graduated.

          According to the regional government, trainees in courses on the standard Chinese language, laws and vocational skills, as well as deradicalization programs had graduated last year, making the misinformation spread by the East Turkestan forces overseas baseless, he said.

          Shohrat Zakir, chairman of the regional government, said in December that the centers were established as part of the region's measures to root out terrorism and extremism, and he believes they have been effective as no terrorist incident has occurred in the region for three years.

          The regional government has called for no relaxation in the disease control work and differentiated analysis and policies for different parts of Xinjiang.

          But efforts should be made to restore the economic and social order to minimize the epidemic's impact, according to the media release after the videoconference.

          The regional government has pledged to offer more financial support for the real economy to guarantee the smooth running of society and the economy, especially companies in the region from key industries as well as small and medium-sized enterprises.

          Aybek Askhar contributed to this story.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 一色桃子中出欲求不满人妻| 久久久久女教师免费一区| 成人国产精品一区二区不卡| 人妻少妇精品性色av蜜桃| 久久精品国产色蜜蜜麻豆| 国色天香成人一区二区| 国产成人av乱码在线观看| 乌克兰丰满女人a级毛片右手影院| 国产成人福利在线视老湿机| 国产色视频一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人精品无码区蜜柚| 日本精品极品视频在线| 青青青青久久精品国产| 欧美交性一级视频免费| 欧美性群另类交| 人妻在卧室被老板疯狂进入国产 | 日韩av一区二区三区不卡| 人成午夜免费视频无码| av深夜免费在线观看| 欧美色欧美亚洲高清在线视频| 亚洲国产成人AⅤ毛片奶水 | 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 日韩女优一区二区视频| 在线亚洲妇色中文色综合| 熟妇人妻久久春色视频网| 日韩福利片午夜免费观着| 国产在线观看黄| 精品国产一区二区三区四区五区| 视频一区二区三区中文字幕狠狠| 国产午夜福利av在线麻豆| 国产精品麻豆中文字幕| 国产网友愉拍精品视频| 日韩精品亚洲精品第一页| 久久露脸国产精品WWW| 把女人弄爽大黄A大片片| 国产精品一级久久黄色片| 国产一级特黄aa大片软件| 日本亚洲一区二区精品久久| 国产95在线 | 欧美| 国产视频 视频一区二区| www成人国产高清内射|