<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          630 new novel coronavirus cases reported in Hubei

          By Wang Keju | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2020-02-23 08:24
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          A doctor informs recovered patients of the dos and don'ts after they are discharged from a Fang Cang makeshift hospital in Wuhan, Central China's Hubei province. [Photo by Yuan Zheng/for chinadaily.com.cn]

          Hubei province, which is at the heart of the country's novel coronavirus outbreak, reported 630 new confirmed cases on Saturday, including 32 cases from a prison, bringing the total number up to 64,084, according to the province's health commission.

          As of Saturday midnight, the new virus has claimed 2,346 lives in the province, and 96 died that day, according to data released by the commission on Sunday morning.

          In Wuhan city, the epicenter, the number of confirmed cases saw an increase of 541 on Saturday, rising to 46,201 in total, including 1,856 deaths, according to the commission.

          It's followed by Xiaogan and Huanggang, with the number of confirmed cases in the two cities climbing to 3,443 and 2,904, respectively, the commission said, adding that the number in prison stood at a total of 253 as of Saturday midnight.

          Five prefecture-level regions in the province reported zero new confirmed cases on Saturday, it added.

          The province also reported 1,742 new recovery cases on the same day. By the end of Saturday, 15,299 patients in the province had been released from the hospital after recovery, according to the commission.

          A total of 40,127 people sickened by the virus are still under medical treatment in the province, including 8,583 people with serious symptoms and 1,845 in critical condition, the commission said.

          Health authorities in the province have traced 234,217 people who had close contact with patients, with 62,787 still under medical observation, according to the commission.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 98精品全国免费观看视频| 老司机亚洲精品一区二区| 99久久亚洲综合网精品| 中文字幕久久久久人妻中出| 久久777国产线看是看精品| 欧美一本大道香蕉综合视频| 在线欧美精品一区二区三区| 久久被窝亚洲精品爽爽爽| 在线国产精品中文字幕| 亚洲av日韩在线资源| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃 | 国产成人精品无码一区二区老年人| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 青青青爽在线视频观看| 欧美色欧美亚洲高清在线观看| 精品亚洲欧美高清不卡高清| 东京热人妻无码一区二区AV| 亚洲啪AV永久无码精品放毛片| 亚洲中文字幕乱码一区| 777米奇色狠狠俺去啦| 久久婷婷五月综合97色一本一本| 蜜臀av一区二区国产精品| 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久久| 婷婷五月综合激情| 黄页网址大全免费观看| 日韩秘 无码一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲一区二区精品| avの在线观看不卡| 国产亚洲真人做受在线观看| 亚洲午夜精品国产电影在线观看| 国产日韩精品免费二三氏| 国产拍拍拍无码视频免费| 成 人影片 免费观看| 亚洲AV旡码高清在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲av高清蜜臀| 人妻系列无码专区免费| 亚洲VA欧美VA国产综合| 午夜在线观看成人av| 少女たちよ在线观看| 国产精品天干天干综合网| 中日韩中文字幕一区二区|