<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          China's Liaoning, Gansu lower coronavirus response level

          Xinhua | Updated: 2020-02-22 16:28
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Cured patients pose for a group photo with medical workers at the Sixth People's Hospital of Shenyang in Shenyang, Northeast China's Liaoning province, Feb 9, 2020. [Photo/Xinhua]

          LANZHOU/SHENYANG -- The two Chinese provinces of Liaoning and Gansu have lowered their emergency response from first-level to third-level after having reported no new coronavirus case.

          The northwestern province of Gansu switched to the third-level response Friday after reporting no new cases for the fourth day in a row. The province has so far registered 91 confirmed cases and two deaths.

          Liaoning lowered the response level Saturday morning, the fifth day without reports of new cases. The northeastern province has reported 121 confirmed cases and one death.

          The two provinces now place their cities and counties in three risk groups that correspond to different epidemic prevention measures.

          Since late January, all provincial-level regions on the Chinese mainland have activated top-level emergency responses to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), canceling mass events, closing scenic attractions and suspending long-distance buses.

          The National Health Commission (NHC) said Friday that the epidemic has shown a positive trend on the Chinese mainland, indicating that the outbreak is under control.

          Figures including new confirmed cases across the country, new confirmed cases outside Hubei province, and new confirmed cases in Wuhan, epicenter of the outbreak, as well as in other places of Hubei, have all been dropping gradually, said Zeng Yixin, deputy director of the NHC, at a press conference.

          The daily number of new confirmed cases nationwide dropped from the peak of 15,152 on Feb 12 to less than 900 on Thursday, he said. The number of new confirmed cases outside Hubei was 258 on Thursday, down from the peak of 890 on Feb 3.

          The total number of suspected cases has also dropped nationwide. The number of newly reported suspected cases outside Hubei had dropped from the peak of 2,211 on Feb 6 to Thursday's 335.

          In addition, no new confirmed cases were reported as of Thursday in 14 provincial-level regions and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps. Tibet autonomous region in Southwest China has reported zero new confirmed cases since Jan 30 and Qinghai province in the northwest has reported no new cases in more than two weeks.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 色偷偷888欧美精品久久久| 国产一区二区亚洲av| 午夜成人无码免费看网站| 久久香蕉国产线看观看式| 色熟妇人妻久久中文字幕| 日本视频一两二两三区| 一本久久a久久精品综合| 国产精品一区高清在线观看| 亚洲高清在线天堂精品| 久久精品不卡一区二区| a级毛片视频免费观看| 午夜久久一区二区狠狠干| 91色老久久精品偷偷性色| 久久热这里只有精品最新| 亚洲一区精品伊人久久| 日韩激情无码av一区二区| 最近中文字幕日韩有码| 国产成人精品2021欧美日韩| 久久se精品一区精品二区国产| 国产精品欧美一区二区三区不卡 | 国产精品盗摄!偷窥盗摄| 国产精品小仙女自拍视频| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| a级毛片在线免费观看| 亚洲AVAV天堂AV在线网阿V| 天堂网亚洲综合在线| 美腿丝袜亚洲综合第一页| 欧美三级中文字幕在线观看| 亚洲色在线v中文字幕| 中文字幕不卡在线播放| 亚洲精品中文字幕二区| 卡一卡二卡三精品| 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 窝窝午夜色视频国产精品破| 国产精品无码素人福利不卡| 福利一区二区1000| 亚洲人成伊人成综合网中文| 国产成人精品三上悠亚久久| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 起碰免费公开97在线视频| 麻豆精品传媒一二三区|