<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          Progress seen in epidemic fight

          By Wang Xiaoyu | China Daily | Updated: 2020-02-20 03:51
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Medical workers present a birthday gift to a patient who recovered from novel coronavirus pneumonia at Tongji Hospital in Wuhan, Hubei province, on Tuesday. The patient was later discharged from the hospital. WANG YUGUO / XINHUA

          Number of discharged patients on Tuesday exceeds new infection reports for first time

          China reported milestone progress in controlling the novel coronavirus epidemic on Wednesday, with a steady decline in new cases and increased recovery rates. At the same time, Wuhan in Hubei province, where the epidemic remains a serious problem, is on track to wrap up a three-day screening campaign.

          The number of newly discharged patients on the Chinese mainland exceeded new infections for the first time on Tuesday, according to the National Health Commission, which registered 1,824 patients discharged from hospitals and 1,749 new confirmed cases throughout the day.

          Eight provincial-level regions, including the economic hub Shanghai, as well as Liaoning province in the northeast and Hainan province in the south, reported no new infections on Tuesday.

          According to commission spokesman Mi Feng, outside Hubei, the outbreak's epicenter, the number of confirmed cases has dropped for 15 consecutive days and the daily death toll has stayed relatively low.

          "In Hubei, new infections have been dropping since Feb 13, and the accumulated confirmed cases are leveling off, signifying that the epidemic in the region is under better control and recovery rates are on the rise," he said at a news conference on Wednesday.

          The mainland death toll rose by 136 on Tuesday to 2,004. The cumulative number of infections stood at 74,185, and a total of 14,376 patients had been discharged from hospitals by Tuesday, according to the commission.

          While the overall epidemic appears to be trending in a positive direction, Wang Zhonglin, Party secretary of Wuhan, where the pathogen first emerged in December, said, "The situation of epidemic control and prevention is still grim, and we must stay sober and avoid becoming blindly optimistic."

          On Tuesday alone, Wuhan added 1,660 new confirmed cases — nearly 95 percent of the national total. Meanwhile, 9,562 patients in the city are in severe condition, representing close to 80 percent of the 11,977 seriously ill patients nationwide, according to the commission.

          The local government launched a three-day operation on Monday of door-to-door checks across all communities to identify infected people, suspected cases and those who have had close contact with the infected. The campaign is scheduled to close by the end of Wednesday.

          Wang said in a video conference on Tuesday that determining the backlog of unknown cases is a step of paramount importance to fighting the disease.

          Each district should promise that no suspected or confirmed cases will be left unattended at home when the campaign is completed, he said.

          "The screening must be taken seriously as people's lives are at stake," he said. "If there is any case that slips through the net, heads of the district will be held accountable."

          Wang urged stepping up nucleic acid testing and ensuring that all confirmed and suspected patients, close contacts and people with fever are tested before Thursday and promptly transferred to appropriate facilities.

          During the meeting, he also raised the issue of delays in transferring diagnosed patients at centralized isolation sites to designated hospitals or temporary treatment centers. Their condition could worsen due to a lack of standard treatment.

          The Wuhan government has planned to set up a new group of temporary hospitals by refitting idle warehouses, factories and railway station halls, the city's internet information office said late Tuesday.

          Twelve temporary hospitals converted from gymnasiums, exhibition centers and sports centers in the city are now fully operational, and a handful of such facilities, including those in colleges and schools, have begun receiving patients. They will operate at full capacity when they have sufficient medical supplies and staff.

          In the latest official diagnosis and treatment guideline released on Wednesday, the National Health Commission confirmed that aerosol transmission of the novel coronavirus — droplets carrying the virus that mix with the air and are inhaled — is possible if one is exposed to a highly concentrated mixture in an enclosed area for an extended period.

          The guideline also added the anti-malarial drug chloroquine and the anti-viral drug Arbidol to the list of therapies considered effective in inhibiting the growth of the virus. Infusions of blood plasma from recovered patients are recommended for patients displaying serious or critical symptoms, according to the guideline.

          The document also cautioned that patients should monitor health conditions and continue to quarantine themselves for 14 days.

          At two and four weeks after being discharged, they are supposed to revisit the hospital and undergo a checkup, it said.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: av天堂久久天堂av| 国产精品久久久久久福利69堂| 国产免费久久精品99reswag| 亚洲欧洲日产国无高清码图片| 又黄又爽又色的少妇毛片| 久久精品国产最新地址| 国产人免费人成免费视频| 国产18禁黄网站禁片免费视频| 中文字幕亚洲日韩无线码| 欧美牲交a免费| 国产精品视频一区二区不卡| 婷婷99视频精品全部在线观看| 久久 午夜福利 张柏芝| 蜜臀午夜一区二区在线播放| 狠狠综合久久av一区二| 国产综合久久99久久| 国产精品综合一区二区三区 | 最近亚洲精品中文字幕| 亚洲另类激情专区小说图片| 色噜噜狠狠成人综合| 国产国亚洲洲人成人人专区| jizzjizz少妇亚洲水多| 黑人巨大AV在线播放无码| 顶级少妇做爰视频在线观看| 中文字字幕人妻中文| 亚洲一二区制服无码中字| 激情内射亚州一区二区三区爱妻| 国产自偷亚洲精品页65页| 亚洲一区成人在线视频| 免费VA国产高清大片在线 | 亚洲国产精品无码一区二区三区 | 免费看成人毛片无码视频 | 人妻暴雨中被强制侵犯在线| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区色| 亚洲综合久久一本伊一区| 国产成人av免费观看| 国产一区精品在线免费看| 色猫咪av在线观看| 国产视频不卡一区二区三区 | 亚洲一区在线中文字幕| 亚洲国产综合自在线另类|