<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          WHO supports Beijing coronavirus measures

          By Angus McNeice in London | China Daily | Updated: 2020-02-19 23:57
          Share
          Share - WeChat

          The World Health Organization says it supports recent measures taken by China to contain the outbreak of novel coronavirus pneumonia, or COVID-19, including the monitoring of individuals returning to Beijing.

          A representative from the global health authority commented on China's handling of the epidemic at a news conference in Geneva, Switzerland, on Tuesday afternoon.

          "They are taking very direct measures to ensure that people returning to the city are observed and monitored," said Michael Ryan, executive director of the WHO Health Emergencies Programme.

          "Now you can argue whether those measures are excessive or whether they are restrictive of people, but there is a lot at stake here. There is an awful lot at stake here in terms of public health, not only for China, but for all people in the world. What we like to see is well thought out, evidence-based public health measures that pay due respect for people's individual liberty and individual human rights. Finding that balance is sometimes difficult, but right now the strategic and tactical approach in China is the correct one."

          Ryan said that China has executed the progressive implementation of public health measures.

          "If you look at what's happening in Wuhan now, the government authorities in China spent a number of weeks pressuring the virus, and you saw the numbers have dropped away," he said. "Now they have engaged in door-to-door surveillance and they are going around doing active surveillance. This is a very good public health practice."

          Ryan added: "Beijing is a central point in the country where many, many workers return to. So what China is trying to do is, while they are getting success in putting out one fire, they don't want the fire to start somewhere else."

          WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus called on nations to speed up the sharing of data relating to COVID-19, and outlined several measures the organization is taking to increase preparedness around the globe.

          He said that, by the end of the week, 40 new countries in Africa and 29 countries in Latin America will have the ability to test patients for COVID-19 at domestic labs. Ghebreyesus said these countries have been sending tests to other nations, causing a delay of several days for diagnoses.

          WHO has shipped personal protective equipment and other supplies to 21 countries so far, and Ghebreyesus said another 106 are to follow.

          "We still have the chance of preventing a broader global crisis," he said.

          According to WHO, as of Tuesday there were 72,528 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in China, where 1,870 people have been killed by the disease. In the past 24 hours, there have been 1,891 new cases in China.

          Outside of China, three people have died and 804 cases have been confirmed in 25 countries. In the past day there have been 110 cases confirmed outside of China, including 99 cases on the Diamond Princess cruise ship which is currently quarantined off the coast of Japan.??

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 强制高潮18xxxxhd日韩| 99精品久久久中文字幕| 久久久噜噜噜久久中文福利 | 在线a人片免费观看| 欧洲精品久久久AV无码电影| 国产精品白丝在线观看有码| 日韩在线观看精品亚洲| 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 国产精品一区二区三区黄| a毛片免费在线观看| 国产精品一二三区蜜臀av| 日本高清无卡码一区二区| 国产精品爽爽ⅴa在线观看| 九九热在线观看视频精品| 欧美13一14娇小xxxx| 国产伊人网视频在线观看| 国产亚洲天堂另类综合| 亚洲av无码专区在线亚| 国产成人午夜福利在线播放 | 丰满人妻被黑人猛烈进入| 亚洲av午夜福利精品一区二区| 欧洲亚洲国内老熟女超碰| 亚洲AV永久天堂在线观看| 国产99视频精品免费视频36| 亚洲中文字幕乱码免费| 一区二区三区精品不卡| 精品国产一区二区三区av性色| 一本久道久久综合久久鬼色| 亚洲第一无码专区天堂| 成在人线av无码免费| 国产精品福利自产拍久久| 亚洲黄色性视频| 成人无码特黄特黄AV片在线| 色图网免费视频在线观看十八禁| 日本亲近相奷中文字幕| 熟女av一区二区三区| 虎白女粉嫩尤物福利视频| 又大又爽又黄无码a片| 国产极品粉嫩尤物一区二区| 国产精品无码免费播放| 在线精品自拍亚洲第一区|