<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / China-Europe

          Top European motor show to go ahead despite COVID-19 concerns

          By EARLE GALE in London | China Daily Global | Updated: 2020-02-17 09:06
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Chairman John Elkann presents the new Ferrari F8 Tributo at the 89th Geneva International Motor Show in Geneva, Switzerland, in this March 5, 2019 file photo. [Photo/Agencies]

          The organizers of one of Europe's largest auto shows are closely monitoring the novel coronavirus outbreak and the COVID-19 disease it causes.

          The Geneva International Motor Show, which usually attracts around 600,000 visitors to the Swiss city, is set to run between March 5 and March 15. But, following the recent cancellation of the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, all eyes turned to the organizers of the event, the Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles, to see what they will do.

          The Guardian newspaper reports that Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, and the United Kingdom's Aston Martin and Bentley have all said they would like to attend the event, if it goes ahead.

          Laura Manon, a spokesperson for the show, told The Press Association: "We are carefully looking at the situation and taking advice from health organizations here in Geneva and the World Health Organization with regards to our show. As it stands today, the motor show is still going ahead."

          She said less than 1 percent of those who visit the event, which has been a fixture since 1905, come from outside Europe.

          "But we are aware the coronavirus situation is changing by the hour," she added.

          The event's organizers said in a statement on their website that they will carry out extra cleaning and disinfecting during the event if it does indeed go ahead, in order to ensure the virus does not become a problem. Staff and visitors will also be bombarded with information on ways to reduce the risk of passing or getting an infection.

          The statement said: "The current situation in Switzerland is rather reassuring-none of the samples tested so far has been positive for the novel coronavirus."

          But, despite the current intention for the show to go ahead as planned, Manon said the event could still end up being cancelled, if the situation deteriorates.

          "We advise visitors and exhibitors to monitor our website carefully for any updates on the show's status," she added.

          Autocar has reported that the Beijing motor show, which usually attracts around 800,000 visitors, could be postponed because of the virus. That event is held each April.

          The World Health Organization has said individual countries should make up their own minds about whether to allow large events to go ahead in light of the outbreak of the novel coronavirus.

          "There is no evidence at present to suggest that there is community spread outside China, so WHO is not currently requesting that large gatherings are cancelled," an unnamed spokesperson told PA.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产乱码一区二区三区爽爽爽| 久久AV中文综合一区二区| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 久热综合在线亚洲精品| 国产精品露脸3p普通话| 欧美 喷水 xxxx| 日韩美a一级毛片| 成人午夜视频一区二区无码 | 亚洲视频第一页在线观看| 精品国产小视频在线观看| 成人h动漫无码网站久久| 精品视频国产香蕉尹人视频| 亚洲综合av男人的天堂| 日本一区二区久久人妻高清| 中文国产不卡一区二区| 国产区精品福利在线观看精品| 国产精品啪| 日本女优中文字幕在线一区| 视频一区无码中出在线| 亚洲精品tv久久久久久久久久 | 精品偷拍被偷拍在线观看| 欧美高清一区三区在线专区| 国产高清视频一区三区| 亚洲AV无码专区在线播放中文| 欧洲码亚洲码的区别入口| 亚洲一区二区三区自拍偷拍| 国内不卡一区二区三区| 无码中文字幕人妻在线一区| 欧美肥婆性猛交xxxx| 久久久精品无码一二三区| 亚洲sm另类一区二区三区| 日本黄韩国色三级三级三| 99国产精品自在自在久久| 欧美黑人巨大videos精品| 国产精品无码久久AV嫩草| 国产蜜臀一区二区在线播放| 高清无码在线视频| 蜜臀在线播放一区在线播放| 人人妻人人澡人人爽| 开心激情站一区二区三区| 国产高清午夜人成在线观看,|