<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          China sends strongest medical force to battle virus in Wuhan

          By Zhang Yangfei | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2020-02-13 18:09
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          [Photo/China Daily]

          China has mobilized the country's largest and strongest medical force to support the battle against the novel coronavirus pneumonia epidemic in Wuhan, Hubei province, National Health Commission official Guo Yanhong said on Thursday.

          More than 180 teams comprised of over 20,000 medical workers have been dispatched from across the country to support Wuhan, the epicenter of the epidemic. The military also sent 2,600 more medical workers on Thursday, Guo said.

          To treat the large number of critically ill patients in Wuhan, more than 7,000 of the health workers are trained in critical care, which should help reduce the mortality rate, she added.

          So far, three teams, led by academicians Zhong Nanshan, Wang Chen and Li Lanjuan, have been helping Wuhan and the rest of the country, by strengthening consultation and treatment of critical patients, she said. The three teams are also exploring new drugs and therapies to devise effective methods to guide nationwide medical treatment .

          Guo said the National Health Commission had also sent high-end medical equipment as well as staff members from its affiliated hospitals, including the strongest ones in critical care.

          She added that three mobile polymerase chain reaction laboratories have also arrived in Wuhan to improve testing, while 22 national emergency medical rescue teams were also deployed to help treat the patients in mobile cabin hospitals.

          Apart from Wuhan, 16 other cities in Hubei also hit by the epidemic have received help from 19 provinces, including Jiangsu, Guangdong, Shandong and Zhejiang.

          In recent days, the 19 provinces have dispatched 25 teams of over 3,500 medical workers to the 16 cities, she said, increasing their medical staff capacity by 50 per cent.

          "Treating patients is the top priority of the current epidemic control work," Guo said. "We have mobilized the power of the whole country and are resolutely striving to increase the cure rate and reduce the infection rate and fatalities."

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲日韩精品欧美一区二区| 亚洲男人AV天堂午夜在| 噜噜综合亚洲av中文无码| 免费a级毛视频| 久久国产成人午夜av影院| 精人妻无码一区二区三区| 精品国产这么小也不放过| 成人午夜福利一区二区四区| 欧美成人精品三级网站| 成码无人AV片在线电影网站 | jizz视频在线观看| 在线视频不卡在线亚洲| a在线免费| 成人免费无码大片A毛片抽搐色欲 成人啪精品视频网站午夜 | 成人av午夜在线观看| 91性视频| 精品久久综合一区二区| 国产蜜臀av在线一区二区| 四虎库影成人在线播放| 亚洲午夜福利精品无码不卡| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清人| 精品国产午夜福利在线观看| 亚洲人成色99999在线观看| 蜜桃av无码免费看永久| 丁香婷婷色综合激情五月| 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠| 亚洲AV日韩AV综合在线观看| 超碰人人超碰人人| 亚洲日韩精品一区二区三区无码| AVtt手机版天堂网国产| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类| 中文字幕亚洲一区一区| 日韩精品精品一区二区三区| 国产成人高清精品亚洲| 欧美大bbbb流白水| bt天堂新版中文在线| 亚洲深深色噜噜狠狠网站| 国产精品天干天干综合网| 激情久久综合精品久久人妻| 美女一区二区三区亚洲麻豆| 免费A级毛片中文字幕|