<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          Iran to work together with China against novel coronavirus: FM

          Xinhua | Updated: 2020-02-04 14:12
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif looks on during a meeting with Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, in Moscow, Russia Dec 30, 2019. [Photo/Agencies]

          BEIJING - Iran is willing to work together with China to combat the epidemic caused by the novel coronavirus, Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said Monday.

          He made the remarks in a phone conversation with Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi.

          Zarif said it has been widely recognized by the international community that the Chinese government, in a responsible and transparent manner, has taken timely and resolute measures in fighting the epidemic, which has prevented not only a deterioration of the outbreak within China, but also its spread overseas.

          Iran firmly opposes some Western countries' attempt to exploit the epidemic, and believes that the Chinese government and people will overcome the current difficulties, Zarif said.

          He said Iran has provided China with a certain amount of urgently needed medical supplies, and stands ready to offer more assistance and work together with China to combat the epidemic.

          For his part, Wang expressed thanks to Iran for supporting China in fighting the epidemic, hailing Zarif as the first foreign minister publicly voicing support for China, which has shown the Iranian people's friendliness towards the Chinese people.

          Wang also thanked Iran for providing China with medical supplies at the critical moment of epidemic prevention and control.

          China has established a nationwide system to fight the epidemic with the strictest and most thorough measures, Wang said, adding that with China's unremitting efforts, the fatality rate of the novel coronavirus nationwide has been controlled under 2.1 percent, far lower than the rate of any other epidemic in China, and also lower than the 17.4-percent fatality rate of the H1N1 influenza in the United States in 2009.

          Starting from Feb 1, the number of people discharged from hospital after recovery has started to significantly surpass the number of deaths, an important symbol showing the epidemic is controllable and curable, he said.

          Wang said that China has full confidence and ability to win the fight against the epidemic.

          In fighting the epidemic, China has been responsible not only for its own people, but also for the international community, he said.

          So far, the number of confirmed cases reported overseas only accounts for less than 1 percent of the total number worldwide, while the H1N1 influenza originated from the United States had then spread to 214 countries and regions, he said.

          After visiting China, World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus spoke highly of China's unprecedented measures taken in fighting the epidemic, saying that China is actually setting a new standard for outbreak response, Wang noted, adding that the WHO disapproves of imposing travel or trade restrictions on China.

          Wang said that while China understands the reasonable and necessary screening measures taken by some countries, it opposes overreactions and moves that will create panic.

          He said that China will continue to share information with the world in an open and transparent manner, and strengthen cooperation with other countries, so as to jointly safeguard global and regional public health safety.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 18禁黄无遮挡网站免费| 国产一区二区日韩在线| 国产高清在线A免费视频观看| 漂亮的小少妇诱惑内射系列| 精品中文人妻在线不卡| 精品尤物TV福利院在线网站| 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区在线 | a级亚洲片精品久久久久久久| 爱性久久久久久久久| 秋霞无码久久久精品| 综合无码一区二区三区四区五区| 男人天堂亚洲天堂女人天堂| 亚洲码和欧洲码一二三四| 新婚少妇娇羞迎合| 九九热在线视频中文字幕| 日韩成人一区二区三区在线观看| 人人入人人爱| 久久综合久中文字幕青草| 国产福利微视频一区二区| 亚欧洲乱码视频一二三区| 中文亚洲爆乳av无码专区| 国内精品免费久久久久电影院97 | 亚洲中文字幕无码人在线| 国产精品免费看久久久 | 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 国产一区二区日韩在线| 亚洲国产区男人本色vr| 午夜精品视频在线看| 无码人妻一区二区三区线| 国产精品无码mv在线观看| 国产亚洲精品成人aa片新蒲金| 18禁美女裸体爆乳无遮挡| 制服丝袜国产精品| 国产精品老熟女露脸视频| 成本人片无码中文字幕免费| 一级片一区二区中文字幕| 吾爱夜趣福利在线导航观看| 日韩精品专区在线影观看| 无码av最新无码av专区| 久久久久国产精品人妻| 9久久伊人精品综合|