<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          China
          Home / China / Latest

          WHO chief says widespread travel bans not needed to beat virus

          By AI HEPING in New York | China Daily Global | Updated: 2020-02-04 04:41
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Director-General of the World Health Organization Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus speaks during a news conference after a meeting of the Emergency Committee on the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in Geneva, Switzerland, on Jan 30, 2020. [Photo/Agencies]

          The head of the World Health Organization said on Monday there was no need for measures that "unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade" in trying to halt the spread of a coronavirus that has killed 361 people in China, and he lauded China's efforts to contain it.

          "We call on all countries to implement decisions that are evidence-based and consistent," Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told the WHO executive board in Geneva, reiterating his message from last week when he declared an international emergency.

          Tedros said that China was using the right strategy of focusing its efforts on the hardest-hit places and slowing the spread, which he described as "small."

          China is "protecting the Chinese people and protecting the rest of the world," he said. "Because of this strategy and if it weren't for China, the number of cases outside China would have been very much higher."

          "It's no reason to really panic now," he said. "The chances of getting this going to anywhere outside China is very low, and even in China, when you go to other provinces, it's very low."

          Referring to the virus' spread abroad, Tedros said it was "minimal and slow", while warning that it could worsen.

          China's delegate took the floor at the WHO executive board and denounced measures by "some countries" that have denied entry to people holding passports issued in Hubei province -- at the center of the outbreak -- and to deny visas and cancel flights.

          "All these measures are seriously against recommendation by the WHO," said Li Song, who is China's ambassador for disarmament at the United Nations in Geneva.

          Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying accused the US of catalyzing public fear surrounding the coronavirus through its evacuations of US citizens from China and ban on Chinese travelers to the country.

          A WHO spokesman said on Monday that the organization could lead a team of experts to China as early as this week to investigate the coronavirus outbreak.

          "A multidisciplinary mission of international experts to China will take place, possibly this week. Both China and WHO agreed on this mission,'' said WHO spokesman Tarik Jasarevic.

          "The mission is an international technical mission led by WHO. As such, CDC could be part of it," he said, referring to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention from the US.

          The experts would have a range of specializations, including epidemiology, laboratories, research and development, and would work with Chinese counterparts to help guide global response efforts, he said.

          Colin McIff, a senior official at the US Department of Health, told Reuters in Geneva on Monday at WHO headquarters, that "conversations are ongoing'' about American medical experts joining the WHO-led technical mission.

          There have been 17,238 confirmed infections in China including 361 deaths, as well as 151 confirmed cases in 23 countries and 1 death which was reported from the Philippines on Sunday, Tendros added.

          The United States recorded its 11th case of the coronavirus, with a couple from central California falling ill after the husband's trip to China's Hubei province at the epicenter of the outbreak.

          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国99久9在线 | 免费| 亚洲男人天堂一级黄色片| 久久夜色精品国产亚av| 中文字幕精品亚洲二区| 国产激情电影综合在线看| 中文字日产幕码三区国产| 99久久久国产精品消防器材| 久久 午夜福利 张柏芝| 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 在线播放亚洲一区蜜臀| 精品国产亚洲午夜精品a| 亚洲永久精品唐人导航网址| 久久精品激情亚洲一二区| 中文字幕人妻中文AV不卡专区| 亚洲成人av免费一区| 人妻中文字幕亚洲一区| 亚洲综合无码明星蕉在线视频 | 国产一区二区三区怡红院| 小嫩批日出水无码视频免费| 国产日产精品系列| 国产乱码一区二区三区免费| 高清中文字幕国产精品| 亚洲综合AV一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲欧洲日韩国内精品| 青青青在线视频国产| 97在线碰| 成人片在线看无码不卡| 无码av不卡免费播放| 亚洲中文字幕无码不卡电影| 亚洲欧美综合另类图片小说区| 最新亚洲人成无码WWW| 国产精品福利在线观看秒播| 国产影片AV级毛片特别刺激| 免费a级毛片18以上观看精品| 激情在线一区二区三区视频| 婷婷综合缴情亚洲| 国产精品va无码一区二区| 67194亚洲无码| 最新系列国产专区|亚洲国产| 免费人成网站免费看视频| 国产精品爽爽ⅴa在线观看|