<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          CDC confirms second case of coronavirus in US

          Agencies | Updated: 2020-01-24 23:41
          Share
          Share - WeChat

          The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Friday confirmed a second US case of the new coronavirus from China in a Chicago woman, and said as many as 63 potential cases were being investigated as the sometimes deadly illness continues to spread around the globe.

          Of the 63 people under investigation from 22 states, 11 have so far tested negative, CDC said on a conference call with reporters.

          News of the woman in Chicago infected with the virus first reported in Wuhan, China, followed the announcement earlier this week of a man from Washington state who was diagnosed with the virus after returning from Wuhan.

          The newly discovered virus has killed 26 people and infected more than 800. Most of the cases and all of the deaths so far have been in China, where officials have imposed severe restrictions on travel and public gatherings.

          The virus has created alarm, but there are a still many unknowns surrounding it, such as just how dangerous it is and how easily it spreads between people. It can lead to pneumonia, which has been deadly in some cases.

          The 60-year-old woman from Chicago had traveled to Wuhan in December and returned Jan 13.

          Dr Allison Arwady, commissioner of the Chicago Department of Public Health, said on a conference call that the woman is in stable condition and remains in an unnamed Chicago hospital primarily for infection control purposes.

          The woman hadn't taken public transportation and wasn't ill when she traveled, Arwady said.

          A few days after arriving home, the patient began to feel unwell and called ahead to alert her doctor to her illness. The physician asked about her travel history, quickly put a mask on the patient, and directed her to a hospital with infection control capabilities, Arwady said.

          Hospital staff performed a full clinical examination and worked with public health officials to arrange testing for the novel coronavirus at the CDC.

          The CDC said it believes the immediate threat is low, but added that there are likely to be more patients under investigation in coming days.

          The World Health Organization on Thursday declared the virus an ``emergency in China", but stopped short of declaring it a global health emergency.

          REUTERS

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕| 亚洲第一尤物视频在线观看导航| 亚洲免费不卡av网站| 日韩一区二区三区理伦片| 国产99久久亚洲综合精品西瓜tv| AV最新高清无码专区| 久久日韩精品一区二区五区| 免费无码va一区二区三区| 18禁美女裸体爆乳无遮挡| 9999国产精品欧美久久久久久| 加勒比无码人妻东京热| 超碰伊人久久大香线蕉综合| 无码日韩做暖暖大全免费不卡| 曰韩精品无码一区二区三区视频| 国产精品视频不卡一区二区| 一本加勒比hezyo无码人妻| 中文字幕va一区二区三区| 大伊香蕉在线精品视频75| 国产福利酱国产一区二区| 日本中文字幕久久网站| 国产人成午夜免费看| 伊人色综合久久天天小片| 超频97人妻在线视频| 中国女人熟毛茸茸A毛片| 91久久精品亚洲一区二区三区| 真人性囗交视频| 欧美日韩国产高清视频在线观看| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 成人免费电影网站| 免费十八禁一区二区三区| 最近2019年日本中文字幕免费| 国产成人精品亚洲精品密奴| 欧美亚洲另类自拍偷在线拍 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区大桥未久| 国产精品久久久久乳精品爆 | 中文字幕国产精品第一页| 精品91精品91精品国产片| 韩国午夜福利片在线观看| 国产不卡一区在线视频| 国产精品白浆无码流出| 少妇人妻偷人精品视蜜桃|