<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          Sports
          Home / Sports / Table tennis

          China's champions have no time to rest on laurels

          By Shi Futian | China Daily | Updated: 2019-04-30 09:53
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Sun Yingsha (left) and Wang Manyu completed China's clean sweep of gold medals by beating Japan's Hina Hayata and Mima Ito 4-2 in Sunday's doubles final at the world championships. [Photo/Xinhua]

          Liu Guoliang became an icon as a player and coach. Now, as chief of China's table tennis governing body, he's aiming to steer the national team to a new level of supremacy.

          Liu, who was appointed chairman of the Chinese Table Tennis Association last December, proved his worth by helming the national team to a perfect record at the world championships in Budapest last week, sweeping all five gold medals.

          The result should provide long-awaited motivation for a squad that had struggled for several months in the face of challenges from rising regional rivals, particularly Japan, ahead of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

          Ma Long claimed his third straight singles title at the worlds on Sunday - becoming the first man in over half a century to do so - and also won doubles gold with teammate Wang Chuqin.

          On the women's side, Liu Shiwen won the singles crown by defeating teammate Chen Meng, and Chinese pair Sun Yingsha and Wang Manyu took doubles gold by beating Japan's Hina Hayata and Mima Ito.

          China's Xu Xin and Liu Shiwen beat Japanese duo Maharu Yoshimura and Kasumi Ishikawa to strike gold in mixed doubles, which will be a new event at the Tokyo Games.

          "This time we defeated Team Japan at the worlds, but it does not mean we can beat them every time," said Team China boss Liu.

          "Japan wants to surpass us before the Tokyo Olympics, so they have added mixed doubles as a new event at the Games.

          "They pushed as hard as they could, so we have to keep winning at key international tournaments and force them to be afraid of striking at key moments of a match. We must constantly improve in order to avoid being surpassed."

          China's brightest star at the worlds was Ma. Returning from an eight-month injury layoff, no one was certain if the 30-year-old multi-Olympic champion still had what it takes to compete with the world's best.

          Winning two titles in Budapest made Ma only the third man to claim three or more consecutive world singles crowns, a feat that had not been achieved since compatriot Zhuang Zedong won the 1961, 1963 and 1965 editions of the biennial competition.

          Hungary's Viktor Barna won four consecutive titles in the 1930s when the world championships were held annually.

          Ma was very emotional after Sunday's singles final. With tears in his eyes, he shouted to the crowd in English: "I am made in China!"

          That simple sentence instantly became one of the most trendy topics on Chinese social media, viewed more than 300 million times on Weibo as of Monday morning.

          "This might be my last individual world championships," Ma said. "I value this opportunity and don't want any regrets for the rest of my life."

          Meanwhile, women's singles champion Liu Shiwen ended a 10-year wait to find her golden stroke at the worlds. She had won two silver and three bronze medals in her past five outings at the individual worlds and had not claimed an international title since July 2018 in Australia.

          "Ever since I became a World Cup champion at the age of 19, I have dreamed of winning the world championships," said the 28-year-old, whose raw emotion after the match showed just how much the victory meant to her.

          "I had missed the opportunity by losing two finals and I was doubting my ability to succeed. I even considered giving up. I am so grateful to all those who have supported me all this while and to my team for giving me this chance to win today."

          Team China returned to Beijing on Monday and chairman Liu said it's time to prepare for the next test.

          "Everything will start over again; we have to make sure every player will learn something after this trip," he said.

          "After all, not everyone is a champion. We will help them adjust their psychological situations, but there's no time for sorrow because the next race in coming."

          Most Popular

          Highlights

          What's Hot
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩人妻系列无码专区| 国产精品成人午夜福利| 最近亚洲精品中文字幕| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久小说| 精品无码久久久久国产| 香港三日本三级少妇三级视频 | 国模少妇无码一区二区三区| 91久久久久无码精品露脸 | 日韩一区二区在线看精品| 国产欧美精品一区二区三区-老狼 真实单亲乱l仑对白视频 | 色综合久久久久综合体桃花网| A级孕妇高清免费毛片| 久久精品国产亚洲av天海翼| 中文字幕日韩有码一区| 色欲av伊人久久大香线蕉影院| 国产色悠悠综合在线观看| 日韩欧美国产综合| 亚洲国产天堂久久综合网| 最新的国产成人精品2020| 精品久久精品午夜精品久久| 亚洲一区二区三上悠亚| 日韩人妻少妇一区二区三区| 老少配老妇老熟女中文普通话| 免费永久在线观看黄网站| 日韩有码中文字幕国产| 国内精品一线二线三线黄| 亚洲尤码不卡av麻豆| 国产一区二区丝袜美腿| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁2018| 中文在线√天堂| 日韩一区二区三区在线视频| 青青草无码免费一二三区| 国产熟女丝袜av一二区| 亚洲欧美激情在线一区| 少妇激情a∨一区二区三区 | 黄色免费在线网址| 九九热久久只有精品2| 最新亚洲人成无码网站欣赏网| 产综合无码一区| 精品国产色情一区二区三区| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频网址|