<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Asia-Pacific

          Pompeo sees more talks with Pyongyang

          By PAN MENGQI | China Daily | Updated: 2019-03-06 07:44
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          DPRK top leader Kim Jong-un shakes hands with government officials welcoming him back home at Pyongyang Railway Station on Tuesday. [Photo/Agencies]

          US top diplomat's remarks made after Hanoi summit ends with no agreement 

          US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Monday he was hopeful the United States would send a delegation to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea in the coming weeks, after a summit between US President Donald Trump and DPRK top leader Kim Jong-un ended with no deal.

          The two leaders' second summit, held last week in the Vietnamese capital Hanoi, failed to produce any agreement or immediate plan for follow-up denuclearization negotiations.

          "I am hopeful, although I have no commitment yet, that we will be back at it, that I'll have a team in Pyongyang in the next couple weeks," Pompeo said. "I'm continuing to work to find those places where there's a shared interest."

          The two sides gave different reasons for the abrupt end to the talks about denuclearization on the Korean Peninsula.

          Trump said on a news conference last Thursday that Pyongyang wanted the sanctions lifted in their entirety, while DPRK Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho said they had only demanded a partial easing in exchange for dismantling its main nuclear site at Yongbyon.

          "Pyongyang offered to completely dismantle its nuclear production facilities in the presence of international experts if Washington lifted some sanctions that hamper the civilian economy and the livelihood of our people", Ri told reporters in a late-night news conference after the summit termination in Hanoi last week.

          Despite the difference, the two sides left room for further discussions, with Trump highlighting the economic benefits for the DPRK if it gave up its nuclear weapons.

          Idle for months

          In a Monday meeting, the International Atomic Energy Agency said a 5-megawatt reactor in the DPRK's Yongbyon nuclear complex-one of the sticking points that sparked deadlock in the second summit between Kim and Trump-h(huán)ad already been shut down for the past few months.

          Yukiya Amano, director-general of the IAEA, said at the meeting of the policy-making Board of Governors that the agency "has not observed any indications of the operation of the reactor since December 2018".

          "At the radiochemical laboratory that separates plutonium from the reactor's spent fuel, there were no indications of such reprocessing activities," Amano said.

          Akira Kawasaki, a nuclear expert from the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons, said as the Hanoi summit ended without an agreement, the future denuclearization of the peninsula "cannot be left with only Washington and Pyongyang" but "a real plan rooted in the international community and treaties like the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons".

          But Kawasaki also noted that even though the summit "was not what it was hoped to be", it is still important to emphasize that the meeting's ending was not disastrous.

          "Neither Trump nor Kim stormed out of Hanoi threatening military action or trading insults. Pyongyang also did not test bomb throughout last year. The two sides should keep communication channels open and have more dialogues together with the international community so as to strive for future progress," he added.

          On Tuesday, Kim returned to Pyongyang after traveling two and a half days by train from Vietnam, DPRK state media Korea Central News Agency reported. Senior officials of the Workers' Party of Korea, the government and the armed forces attended a greeting ceremony at the Pyongyang railway station, the report said.

          During the second Kim-Trump summit, the two leaders "had a constructive and candid exchange of their opinions over the practical issues arising in opening up a new era of the improvement of the DPRK-US relations on the basis of the progress", the KCNA said in an earlier report.

          During his visit to Vietnam, Kim met with Vietnamese President Nguyen Phu Trong and Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc. The two sides discussed further developing the friendly and cooperative relations between the two parties and the two countries.

          Xinhua and Reuters contributed to this story.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠视频| 口爆少妇在线视频免费观看| 亚洲精品国产精品国在线| 亚洲高清无在码在线无弹窗| 在线精品免费视频无码的| 国产精品深夜福利免费观看 | 国产欧美久久久另类精品| 99久久国产一区二区三区| 日本公与熄乱理在线播放| 久久99精品久久水蜜桃| 麻豆久久久9性大片| 樱花草在线社区WWW韩国| 久久亚洲AV成人无码电影 | 暖暖 在线 日本 免费 中文| 狠狠色综合久久狠狠色综合| 国产精品久久综合桃花网| 成人精品国产一区二区网| 亚洲精品日本久久一区二区三区| 国产午夜福利在线机视频| 偷拍美女厕所尿尿嘘嘘小便| 乱60一70归性欧老妇| 国产人成亚洲第一网站在线播放 | 久99久热免费视频播放| 精品国产美女福到在线不卡| 性欧美video高清| 成人3D动漫一区二区三区| 国产一区二区内射最近更新| 亚洲中文字幕无码人在线| 国产成人精品亚洲精品密奴| 国产精品av免费观看| 亚洲区综合区小说区激情区| 少妇人妻偷人精品系列| 精选国产av精选一区二区三区| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕馆| 国产亚洲精品中文字幕| 亚洲精品国产三级在线观看| 色综合天天综合网国产人| 亚洲码和欧洲码一二三四 | 国产精品99久久久久久宅男| 国色天香成人一区二区| 91精品啪在线观看国产91九色|