<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          Bolton defends Trump-Kim summit, refutes 'failure' accusations

          Xinhua | Updated: 2019-03-04 01:21
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          File Photo: National Security Advisor John Bolton looks on as United States Vice President Mike Pence Speaks as President Donald Trump delivers remarks as he signs Space Policy Directive 4 in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, on February 19, 2019.[Photo/IC]

          WASHINGTON -- US National Security Adviser John Bolton said on Sunday that the just-concluded meeting between the top leaders of the United States and Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) is not a "failed summit."

          "I don't agree at all that it was a failed summit," he said during an interview with Fox News.

          Bolton also made a similar statement in a separate interview with the CBC's "Face the Nation," saying that "I don't consider the summit a failure. I consider it a success defined as the president protecting and advancing American national interests."

          "There was extensive preparation for this meeting. Extensive discussions between the president and Kim Jong Un," he explained. "I don't view it as a failure at all when American national interests are protected."

          However, he added that Washington's "program of maximum pressure will continue" on Pyongyang, which had "brought them to the table in the first place."

          Trump and Kim ended their second summit in Hanoi last week without reaching an agreement. However, both sides have expressed willingness after the meeting for further engagement on key issues such as the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, the establishment of lasting peace, and economic options related to the DPRK side.

          The Pentagon said on Saturday that the United States and South Korea have decided to conclude the KEY RESOLVE and FOAL EAGLE series of exercises, which the DPRK had denounced a dress rehearsal for northward invasion, and "very expensive" and "provocative" "war games" in Trump's view.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 一区二区三区四区亚洲自拍| 日本真人添下面视频免费| 精品无码人妻一区二区三区| 国产日产欧产精品精品| 极品蜜桃臀一区二区av| 久久超碰色中文字幕超清| 欧美高清一区三区在线专区| 日韩AV高清在线看片| 成年女人片免费视频播放A| 国产人成亚洲第一网站在线播放| 国产日产欧洲无码视频无遮挡| 久久夜色撩人国产综合av| 国产一区二区a毛片色欲| 亚洲中文字幕无线无码毛片| 国产精品一区二区性色av| 蜜臀av黑人亚洲精品| 国产成人一区二区三区在线| 丰满无码人妻热妇无码区| 精品少妇爆乳无码aⅴ区| 成人无码视频| 欧美综合婷婷欧美综合五月| 男男欧美一区二区| 亚洲精品中文字幕一区二| 欧美成人精品三级网站| 久久精品无码一区二区国产区 | 国产美女裸身网站免费观看视频 | 亚洲在线一区二区三区四区| 亚洲国产五月综合网| 久久国内精品一区二区三区| 思思热在线视频精品| 久久久精品人妻一区二区三区| 久久日韩精品一区二区五区| 亚州AV无码一区东京热久久| 亚洲精品一区二区制服| 在线a人片免费观看| 亚洲国产成人精品综合色| 97精品伊人久久久大香线蕉| 中文字幕日韩有码国产| 丁香五月激情综合色婷婷| 亚洲国产精品无码中文| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院|