<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Newsmakers

          Kim, Trump end 2nd summit without deal in Hanoi, Vietnam

          By Pan Mengqi, Zhou Jin and Guo Rong | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2019-02-28 10:00
          Share
          Share - WeChat

          Kim, Trump express hope, confidence in talks' success

          US President Donald Trump and DPRK top leader Kim Jong-un sit down for a dinner during the second US-DPRK summit at the Metropole Hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam, February 27, 2019. [Photo/Agencies]

          The second summit of Democratic People's Republic of Korea top leader Kim Jong-un and United States President Donald Trump began on Wednesday in Hanoi, Vietnam, with both leaders expressing hope and confidence that this week's talks will be successful.

          The two leaders greeted each other with warm smiles and shook hands for several seconds in front of the flags of their countries at the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi hotel.

          Trump said his previous talks with Kim in Singapore were a great success and the Hanoi meeting will "hopefully be equal or greater than the first". He added their personal relationship constituted the biggest progress and told Kim that the DPRK has tremendous economic potential.

          Kim said he would do his best to produce a "great outcome" to be welcomed by all people.

          The pair started a one-on-one meeting with their translators after the photo session. It was followed by a "social dinner" involving some of their top aides.

          DPRK top leader Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump sit down before their one-on-one chat during the second US-DPRK summit at the Metropole Hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam February 27, 2019. [Photo/Agencies]

          Two US officials — Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Mick Mulvaney, the White House's acting chief of staff — joined the dinner session, which last about an hour and a half. Kim Yong-chol, a senior official of the Workers' Party of Korea, and DPRK Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho were at the dining table as well.

          The dinner session was thought to serve as a tone-setting test for the formal talks scheduled on Thursday morning, which may decide the future of a peace process that has been stalled after the two leaders' Singapore summit in June.

          On Wednesday, Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi said that Beijing hopes the Hanoi summit between Kim and Trump will take an important step forward to achieve denuclearization and establish a peace mechanism on the Korean Peninsula.

          "China expects the meeting between leaders of the DPRK and the US will continue moving forward in the direction of the 'dual-track' approach," Wang said at a news conference after the 16th meeting of the foreign ministers of China, Russia and India in Wuzhen, Zhejiang province.

          Journalists set up equipment and gather outside the Metropole Hotel in Hanoi, where Democratic People's Republic of Korea top leader Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump will meet Wednesday night, Feb 27, 2019. [Roy Liu/China Daily]

          Analysts have described Kim and Trump's Singapore summit as focused on breaking the ice to pave the way for full-scale diplomacy on denuclearization, improved ties and a formal conclusion to the war on the Korean Peninsula, going beyond the armistice reached in 1953. Now the two nations are facing a more daunting task of attempting to reach specific deals over details, going beyond a vaguely worded joint statement, they said.

          Trump met separately with Vietnamese President Nguyen Phu Trong and Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc earlier on Wednesday. Kim is likely to meet the Vietnamese leaders during his two-day "official goodwill" visit after the summit with Trump, given the local media reports saying Kim would leave the country on Saturday.

          |<< Previous 1 2 3 4 Next   >>|
          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品久久婷婷丁香51| 2020中文字字幕在线不卡| 少妇宾馆粉嫩10p| 中文亚洲爆乳av无码专区| 亚洲av无码专区亚洲av伊甸园| 欧美亚洲日本国产综合在线美利坚 | 国产亚洲精品综合99久久| 欧洲熟妇色自偷自拍另类| 91精品国产91热久久久久福利| 中文字幕第一区| 人妻出轨av中文字幕| 怡红院一区二区三区在线| 性人久久久久| ........天堂网www在线| 亚洲一区二区三区十八禁| 99久久国产综合精品女图图等你| 国产肥白大熟妇bbbb视频| 久久亚洲精品人成综合网| 免费人成视频x8x8国产| 欧美丰满熟妇bbbbbb| 日韩av天堂综合网久久| 亚洲国产欧洲精品路线久久| 久久精品国产只有精品96| 真人性囗交视频| 亚洲国产美女精品久久久| 99久久精品午夜一区二区| 久久亚洲精品无码播放| 最新日韩精品视频在线| 性欧美精品xxxx| 国产免费高清69式视频在线观看 | 国产精品原创不卡在线| 亚洲成人av在线系列| 国产精品视频全国免费观看| 日本视频精品一区二区| 国产丝袜在线精品丝袜不卡 | 草草地址线路①屁屁影院成人| 熟女精品国产一区二区三区| 家庭乱码伦区中文字幕在线| 又黄又爽又高潮免费毛片| 九九热在线精品视频观看| 亚韩精品中文字幕无码视频|