<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Diplomacy

          China opposes foreign actions in Venezuela

          By HONG XIAO at the United Nations | China Daily Global | Updated: 2019-01-28 23:52
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro speaks with Venezuela’s Defense Minister Vladimir Padrino Lopez and Remigio Ceballos, strategic operational commander of the Bolivarian National Armed Forces, during a military exercise in Valencia, Venezuela, on Sunday. [Photo/Agencies]

          Ma Zhaoxu, China’s permanent representative to the United Nations, said that China opposes foreign interference in Venezuela’s affairs.

          The UN Security Council, in an emergency meeting at the UN headquarters in New York on Saturday, called for a political solution to end the crisis in the South American country.

          Ma called on all parties to stay rational and calm while keeping in mind the fundamental interests of Venezuela’s people.

          He expressed support for the government’s efforts to uphold national sovereignty.

          “All countries should abide by the principles of the Charter of the United Nations, such as non-interference in each other’s affairs and refraining from the use of force,” he said.

          “The situation in Venezuela does not constitute a threat to international peace and security,” Ma added, saying, “China is against adding the situation in Venezuela to the affairs of the Security Council.”

          He called on all relevant parties to respect the choice of Venezuela’s people and reiterated, “China does not interfere in other countries’ affairs.”

          The emergency meeting was mainly requested by the United States and some other countries in the wake of days of crisis in Venezuela marked by popular protests that erupted on Wednesday after the leader of the legislature, Juan Guaido, declared himself “interim president”, a direct challenge to President Nicolas Maduro, who had been sworn in to a second term in office just two weeks earlier, according to Xinhua.

          Rosemary DiCarlo, UN undersecretary-general for Political and Peacebuilding Affairs, expressed concern about the situation in Venezuela and that attempts at dialogue have not led to any agreement.

          “The protracted conflict in the country has had a grave impact on the population,” she said. “We must try to help bring about a political solution that will allow the country’s citizens to enjoy peace, prosperity and all their human rights.”

          UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres urged all parties to “lower tensions” in the country and called on all relevant actors to commit to inclusive and credible political dialogue, in a statement issued by his spokesperson on Wednesday.

          Concerned by reports of casualties in and around the capital Caracas, the UN chief also called for a transparent, independent investigation into those incidents.

          DiCarlo stressed at Saturday’s meeting that the main concern is the well-being of the Venezuelan people and their ability to enjoy their full rights.

          US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the council’s purpose is to safeguard international peace and security.

          Many Venezuelans have fled the country, with most heading to neighboring countries.

          “Former President Maduro bears full responsibility for this tragedy,” Pompeo said.

          Pompeo said a new leader (Guaido, whom the US supports) promises to bring security back to the region.

          “We must support the Venezuelan people, and do so right now,” Pompeo said.

          Russia’s UN Ambassador Vasily Nebenzya rejected that assertion by saying that his delegation cannot support attempts by the US to introduce an agenda item on the situation in Venezuela, which constitutes a “gross abuse” of the prerogatives of the council’s permanent members.

          The internal situation in that country is not on the agenda, he stressed, adding: “We do not see any external threats in the situation of Venezuela.”

          He said the US was imposing its own “approaches and recipes” to solve the problems on the ground in Venezuela.

          “This meeting is yet another attempt by the United States to affect regime change, and (the Russian Federation) regrets that the UN Security Council has been drawn into such an unethical ploy,” he said.

          The last time the Security Council convened on a weekend was on April 14, to discuss the Israel-Palestine issue.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产偷国产偷高清精品 | 久久久久久一级毛片免费无遮挡| 国产精品久久蜜臀av| jk白丝喷浆| 国产精品久久久久久亚洲色| 国产成AV人片在线观看天堂无码| 无码av最新无码av专区| 国产伦码精品一区二区| 国内久久婷婷精品人双人| 粉嫩一区二区三区粉嫩视频| 日韩丝袜亚洲国产欧美一区 | 91一区二区三区蜜桃臀| 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 欧美成人看片黄A免费看| 精品久久久久久无码专区不卡| 中文字幕国产精品专区| 一区二区免费视频中文乱码| 午夜国产理论大片高清| 亚洲精品国产老熟女久久| 韩国美女福利视频一区二区| 成人嫩草研究院久久久精品| 国产中文三级全黄| 久久婷婷综合色一区二区| 国产精品XXXX国产喷水| 国产精品福利在线观看无码卡一| 国产精品无码作爱| 国产超碰无码最新上传| www.狠狠| 亚洲综合精品第一页| 欧美日本在线一区二区三区| 国产在线观看播放av| 亚洲综合久久成人av| 国产精品视频午夜福利| 国产高清午夜人成在线观看, | 亚洲日本韩国欧美云霸高清| 色妞永久免费视频| 亚洲的天堂在线中文字幕| 国产最大成人亚洲精品| 日韩一区二区三区一级片| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ一|