<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Middle East

          US military says American soldiers killed in Syria explosion

          Xinhua | Updated: 2019-01-17 01:09
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          File Photo: US Special Forces troops near Manbij, Syria, on Feb 7, 2018. [Photo/IC]

          WASHINGTON -- A number of US soldiers were killed in a blast on Wednesday while conducting a routine patrol in northern Syria, the US military said, the first U.S. casualties since President Donald Trump announced his plan to pull out of troops from the country.

          "US service members were killed during an explosion while conducting a routine patrol in Syria today. We are still gathering information and will share additional details at a later time," Operation Inherent Resolve, the US-led coalition against the Islamic State, said on Twitter.

          The Islamic State claimed responsibility for the suicide bombing that targeted a US patrol in Syria's Kurdish-controlled city of Manbij in the northeastern countryside of Aleppo province.

          Four US soldiers were killed and three others wounded in the Manbij explosion attack, media reported citing a US official.

          A suicide bomber detonated his vest filled with explosives near a restaurant in Manbij near a patrol of the US-led coalition in that city, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

          The monitor group said the bombing was the first of its kind to hit Manbij in terms of targeting a convoy of the US-led coalition in the city.

          The rare attack came days after the United States began the process of withdrawing from Syria, having reportedly pulled out ground equipment from the northeast into Iraq. Currently, there are about 2,000 US troops deployed in Syria.

          Last month, Trump abruptly announced his decision to withdraw US troops from Syria, citing that the Islamic State has been largely defeated.

          White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders told media Wednesday that President Trump had been "fully briefed and we will continue to monitor the ongoing situation in Syria."

          Manbij is controlled by the Kurdish-led Manbij Military Council and US forces patrol the city after tension grew between the Turkey-backed rebels around Manbij and the Kurdish-led militia inside the city.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品极品美女免费观看| 国产中文字幕在线一区| 最好看的中文字幕国语| 一二三四在线观看高清中文| 免费a级黄毛片| 99r久视频精品视频在线| 老司机精品视频在线| 午夜毛片不卡免费观看视频| 亚洲一区二区三区在线播放无码| 国产综合一区二区三区麻豆 | 国产成人精品免费视频app软件| 三级黄色片一区二区三区| 国产盗摄xxxx视频xxxx| 天天爽夜夜爽人人爽一区二区| 久久夜色精品国产亚洲av| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂麻豆宅男| 日本免费人成视频在线观看| √天堂中文www官网在线| a狠狠久久蜜臀婷色中文网| 亚洲国内精品一区二区| 亚洲女同一区二区三久久精品| 亚洲激情一区二区三区在线| 在线播放国产女同闺蜜| 国产精成A品人V在线播放| A毛片毛片看免费| 亚洲欧美精品综合一区| 一区二区福利在线视频| 久久亚洲国产精品一区二区| 久久精品国产99亚洲精品| 国产男人天堂| 日韩无专区精品中文字幕| 性色av无码久久一区二区三区| 美女人妻激情乱人伦| 2022亚洲男人天堂| 国产婷婷综合在线视频中文| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽导航| 国产成熟妇女性视频电影| 亚洲国产精品一区在线看| 视频一区视频二区卡通动漫| 激情综合网激情综合| 国产熟女丝袜av一二区|