<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Middle East

          Yemeni warring forces blame each other over impeding ceasefire

          Xinhua | Updated: 2019-01-09 09:42
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Spokesman of the Houthi militias Yahya Sarei speaks during a press conference in Sanaa, Yemen, on Jan 8, 2019. [Photo/Xinhua]

          SANAA - Yemen's rival forces on Tuesday accused each other of being reluctant to implement a UN-brokered cease-fire and peace agreement reached in Stockholm last month, just a day after a brief visit by the UN special envoy to rebel-held capital Sanaa.

          "Stockholm peace deal has stalled," government-run Saba news agency quoted Yemeni Foreign Minister Khaled Al-Yamani as telling the ambassadors of Group 18 countries (G18) which backs peace process in Yemen in a meeting on Tuesday in the Saudi capital Riyadh.

          Al-Yamany counted dozens of breaches to the cease-fire deal which "were committed by the Houthi rebels in the Yemeni Red Sea port city of Hodeidah."

          "The rebels have re-stationing inside the city and its ports, digging trenches, erecting barriers as they have exploited the truce to boost their military positions in Hodeidah," Al-Yamany told the ambassadors.

          "Stalemate would affect the preparations to hold the next round of peace talks," Al-Yamany said, urging the United Nations and the ambassadors to press on the Houthi rebels to implement the Stockholm peace deal.

          Saba news agency has not published reports specifying the recent number of rebels' breaches of the ceasefire, but it recorded 138 breaches during Dec 18-23, 2018 and 14 breaches on Dec 31, 2018.

          Meanwhile, Saba cited a statement by the Saudi cabinet on Tuesday as "blaming the Houthi rebels of being reluctant to implement the peace deal."

          "The Saudi cabinet also accused the Houthi rebels of publishing false information and inaccurate data about the humanitarian crisis in Yemen," Saba reported quoting the Saudi statement as saying.

          However, Spokesman of the Houthi militias Yahya Sarei on Tuesday accused the Saudi-backed government forces of "committing 1,924 breaches of the cease-fire agreement in Hodeidah province over the past 20 days."

          At a press conference in Sanaa, Sarei showed alleged videos and aerial photos of what he alleged as "attacks, airstrikes and breaches of the cease-fire by the Saudi-led coalition and its ally forces in Hodeidah."

          He said "dozens of human causalities and destructions to the civil buildings and factories caused by the coalition attacks in Hodeidah despite the truce."

          On Monday, the United Nations Special Envoy to Yemen Martine Griffiths left rebel-held capital Sanaa after holding intensified meetings with the dominant Houthi group to cement the fragile cease-fire and push for peace progress.

          During his two-day visit, Griffiths held a series of meetings with the Houthi leaders, including the rebel chief Abdulmalik al-Houthi and head of the group's highest revolutionary committee Mohammed Ali al-Houthi.

          Griffiths' office has not released any statement to comment on his meetings. But Houthi media reported that the meeting discussed preparations to hold the second round of peace talks.

          Mohammed Ali al-Houthi tweeted that "no date and place have been set yet for the next round of talks."

          Al-Houthi said his group demand the pay of salaries to all state employees and "consider the refusal of paying the military and security institutions as the first step of an American conspiracy that seek to dissolve the Yemeni army and security institution as they did in a post-Saddam Iraq which we will never accept."

          Griffiths is also due to meet with Yemeni President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi and his government in the Saudi capital of Riyadh, according to a UN statement released on Friday.

          Last week, the Houthi group said it began withdrawing from the Hodeidah ports in order to "implement the first phase of re-deployment."

          In response, the UN said the redeployment "would only be credible if all parties and the United Nations are able to observe and verify that it is in line with the Stockholm agreement."

          Under the truce, the withdrawal from the ports of Hodeidah, Salif and Ras Issa, and critical parts of the city associated with humanitarian facilities should be completed within two weeks after the cease-fire enters into force, while the full withdrawal should be completed within a maximum period of 21 days.

          Saudi Arabia has been leading an Arab military coalition in Yemen against the Iran-backed Houthi militia since March 2015, in order to reinstate the exiled Yemeni government of Hadi.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品久久久中文字幕人妻| 久久精品一区二区日韩av| 亚洲一本二区偷拍精品| 午夜毛片精彩毛片| 欧洲免费一区二区三区视频| 无码一区二区三区AV免费| 国产人妻人伦精品婷婷| 亚洲成av人片天堂网无码| 亚洲AV天天做在线观看| 中文字幕日韩熟女av| 免费国产一级 片内射老| 国产999精品2卡3卡4卡| 精品无码午夜福利理论片 | 天天看片天天av免费观看| 亚洲欧美日韩在线码| 中文人妻AV高清一区二区| 中文字幕日韩精品东京热| 最新精品国偷自产在线| 亚洲一区精品视频在线| 久久精品国产91精品亚洲| 精品亚洲女同一区二区| 亚洲国产精品综合久久20| 性欧美老妇另类xxxx| 亚洲精品一区二区三区综合| 欲乱人妻少妇邻居毛片| 亚洲精品无amm毛片| 久久91精品国产91久久麻豆| 色香欲天天影视综合网| 国产精品久久久久无码网站| 亚洲成av人片在www鸭子| 欧美另类 自拍 亚洲 图区| 久久精品熟妇丰满人妻久久| 亚洲国产成人无码网站大全| 国产一区二区av天堂热| 日本精品中文字幕在线不卡| 麻豆a级片| 亚洲免费人成在线视频观看| 国产av一区二区精品久久凹凸 | 中文字幕亚洲人妻系列| 野外做受又硬又粗又大视频| 国产精品中文字幕第一区|