<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          Trump: Report on killing expected soon

          China Daily | Updated: 2018-11-19 09:20
          Share
          Share - WeChat
          Relatives of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, receive mourners offering condolences in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on Nov 16, 2018. [Photo/Agencies]

          US says Friday allegations were premature and inaccurate

          WASHINGTON - US President Donald Trump said his administration will get a full report in the next two days about the death of a Saudi journalist, which has created a diplomatic conundrum for the president: how to admonish Riyadh for the killing yet maintain strong ties with a close ally in the Middle East.

          Jamal Khashoggi, a columnist for The Washington Post and a critic of the Saudi government, was slain on Oct 2 inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul while collecting paperwork for his upcoming wedding.

          The CIA has concluded that the Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman had ordered the killing, US media quoted insiders on Friday as saying.

          Others familiar with the case caution that while it's likely that the crown prince was involved in the death, there continue to be questions about what role he played.

          However, Trump said the CIA has not "assessed anything yet".

          "It's too early. That was a very premature report. But that's possible - we're going to see," he said. "But we're going to have a report on Tuesday. And it'll be very complete."

          "We're going to come up with a report as to what we think the overall impact was and who caused it, and who did it."

          The US State Department also sought to row back on Friday's media report regarding the crown prince's involvement.

          "The United States government is determined to hold all those responsible for the killing of Jamal Khashoggi accountable," the State Department said in a statement. "Recent reports indicating that the US government has made a final conclusion are inaccurate. There remain numerous unanswered questions with respect to the murder of Mr. Khashoggi."

          The statement added: "The US government has taken decisive measures against the individuals responsible, including visa and sanctions actions. We will continue to explore additional measures to hold those accountable who planned, led and were connected to the murder. And, we will do that while maintaining the important strategic relationship between the United States and Saudi Arabia."

          Intelligence officials have been providing information to Trump about the death for weeks and he was briefed again by phone on Saturday by CIA Director Gina Haspel and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as he flew to California to visit areas of the state hit by deadly wildfires.

          White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders provided no details of his call but said the president has confidence in the CIA.

          Before his call on Air Force One, Trump told reporters that when it came to the crown prince, "as of this moment we were told that he did not play a role. We're going to have to find out what they have to say."

          That echoed remarks by national security adviser John Bolton, who said earlier this week that people who have listened to an audio recording of the killing do not think it implicates the crown prince.

          Also before leaving on his trip, Trump said Saudi Arabia was "a truly spectacular ally in terms of jobs and economic development".

          "I have to take a lot of things into consideration" when deciding what measures to take against the kingdom, he said.

          AP - Xinhua

           

           

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Top
          BACK TO THE TOP
          English
          Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产短视频精品一区二区| 琪琪午夜成人理论福利片| 久久香蕉国产线看观看精品yw| 国产精品亚洲综合色区丝瓜 | 老熟妇喷水一区二区三区| 日本深夜福利在线观看| 亚洲AV无码久久精品日韩| 久久九九精品99国产精品| 日本一区二区三区视频一| 精品久久人人妻人人做精品| 亚洲成av人片色午夜乱码| 国产偷窥熟女高潮精品视频| 亚洲a免费| 欧产日产国产精品精品| 影音先锋AV成人资源站在线播放 | 久久99久国产麻精品66| 最新国产精品拍自在线观看| 日产国产一区二区不卡| 精品视频不卡免费观看| 亚洲伦理一区二区| 亚洲一级特黄大片在线观看| 色婷婷婷丁香亚洲综合| 一区二区三区无码被窝影院| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清午夜| 免费看黄片一区二区三区| 欧美人与动牲猛交A欧美精品| 欧美午夜小视频| 亚洲中文无码成人影院在线播放| 国产美女MM131爽爽爽| semimi亚洲综合在线观看| 国产高清在线精品一区不卡| 国产欧美综合在线观看第十页| 欧美亚洲另类自拍偷在线拍| 免费观看在线A级毛片| 中文字幕不卡在线播放| 在线观看国产区亚洲一区| 亚洲欧美成人a∨观看| 日韩放荡少妇无码视频| 久久精品国产亚洲不av麻豆| 亚洲AV高清一区二区三区尤物| 国产人人干|