<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Podcast

          Three top cops sacked over detention death


          Updated: 2010-03-02 11:35
          Large Medium Small

           

          Get Flash Player

          進入英語學習論壇下載音頻    去聽寫專區一展身手

          Three senior police officers were sacked on Sunday and four policemen were placed under investigation after a suspect was allegedly tortured to death in a detention house in Henan province on Feb 21.

          Henan's provincial public security department said Zhang Guanjun, director of Lushan county's police bureau, was ordered to resign on Sunday, bearing responsibility for the case.

          The bureau's deputy chief and another senior officer in charge of criminal investigations were removed from their posts, pending further punishments, the department said late on Sunday.

          Four other policemen suspected of torture during interrogation were handed over to local prosecutors for investigation.

          Wang Yahui, a theft suspect from a local village, died three days after he was detained by local police.

          The incident gained wide public attention after Yao Jin, director of the political department of the country's police bureau, told a local news channel that Wang died "after drinking some sort of water during interrogation".

          Wang's family strongly disagreed with the police version after they were allowed to see the body on Feb 22.

          Wang's aunt, surnamed Wu, who accompanied Wang's mother to the hospital mortuary that day, said she was shocked to see cuts and bruises all over Wang's body.

          Video footage shot by the family, which was also broadcast on Henan TV, showed Wang's nipples were seriously wounded. Bruises and injuries were also found on his arms, head and genitals.

          The family said they suspect the bruises resulted from police torture and demanded an autopsy.

          Even as China has striven to curb the practice of torture during interrogation by improving the judicial mechanism, detention deaths have been frequent in recent years.

          Last month, three former policemen found guilty of torturing a high school student were sentenced to up to two and a half years in prison.

          Autopsy results showed the student died of heart failure resulting from torture in March last year.

          The Ministry of Public Security has said that preventing the unnatural deaths of inmates in detention houses is a key task for the police.

          去聽寫專區一展身手

          (中國日報網英語點津 Helen 編輯)

          Three top cops sacked over detention death

          Three top cops sacked over detention death

          Todd Balazovic is a reporter for the Metro Section of China Daily. Born in Mineapolis Minnesota in the US, he graduated from Central Michigan University and has worked for  China Daily for one year.

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 色综合天天综合网国产人| 精品人妻免费看一区二区三区| 亚洲av男人电影天堂热app| 强被迫伦姧高潮无码bd电影| 好吊视频在线一区二区三区| 久久99精品久久久大学生| 老熟妇乱子交视频一区| 强伦姧人妻免费无码电影| 麻豆aⅴ精品无码一区二区| 视频二区中文字幕在线| 亚洲人成网站18禁止大app| 亚洲精品一区二区二三区| 99在线精品视频观看免费| 国产亚洲精品成人av久| 久久精品国产99久久6| 国产精品一二二区视在线| 国产女人高潮视频在线观看| 国产中文字幕精品视频| 欧洲一区二区中文字幕| 久热免费观看视频在线| 无码国内精品久久人妻蜜桃| 亚洲国产成人久久综合一区| 日韩乱码卡一卡2卡三卡四| 永久免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区三区| 97免费在线观看视频| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 露脸一二三区国语对白| 久久精品国产999大香线焦| 色爱综合激情五月激情| 色偷偷888欧美精品久久久| 色一情一乱一伦麻豆| 99精品国产一区二区三区| 99久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽| 青青草视频原手机在线观看| 日韩人妻精品中文字幕| 极品人妻少妇一区二区| 国产成人亚洲精品在线看| 99精品国产在热久久| 日本人一区二区在线观看| 黄色三级网站免费|